• Thought that might be the reaction. But hey maybe you can come to an understanding. If they beat you in a game of AA they can take out your daughter (chaperoned of course)  :-D.  If they lose you lock them up in the basement with the others :evil:

• @WILD:

Yep kids can kill the night life, hope she grows out of it and starts sleeping soon. Look to the future though, just think when she starts dating you can start recruiting new players LOL.

Why aren’t your kids making cheap shoes?  I have my own sweat shop in the basement for my two boys!

• @Cow:

Attacking ukraine is a good move, there is a fighter, it is dead, he counters with mostly ground, you counter that. you will constantly be trading forces for ukraine, as russia gets severely screwed when it loses caucasus.

Here is the problem with your strategy once again. First of all, attacking Egypt is not safe as you say, 12 vs 11 points and 4 vs 5 units, each with a plane on their own. Even if you win 73% of the time, here is the point, a good UK player will and should NOT attack a Japanese fleet.  This is the same argument we have about Ukraine.

I’ll rather expand UK fleet on India and let Japan come to me, that’s the point, UK Carrier and FTR and better at defence, while Japan’s FTR and Carrier outside E.Indies is WORSE at attacking. So basically, there is NO need to attack E-Indies fleet, rather expand on it.

Now back to Ukraine, once again, now you say that Germany can take Caucasus even if I explained to you in detail that Germany can’t even hold Ukraine when R2 turn starts. Now, if you want to take Caucasus on G1 turn, what can you do, attack with 3 INF, 1 ART and 3 Armor, you think this will stop Russia when R2 turn starts? Russia slaughter all that so easy, and there goes 30-33% of German armor. You really LOVE to throw away armor, do you?  Try to ran a “calk” on what happens when 3 German INF, 1 ART and 3 Armor meet more than 10 Russian INF, 3 ART and 5 Russian Armor, I don’t even need to use 2 Russian FTR on this when R2 turn starts. You should understand that Germany dies like a dog on Caucasus if you try to take it on G1 turn. As I said, Germany will have serious problems with holding Ukraine when R2 turn starts, not to mention Caucasus, that you can FORGET, unless you want the game to end painfully fast for the German player.

Also take this into consideration, I said I would buy 6 INF + 1 Armor on Russia. I can also buy 6 ART. Try to “calk” that also what happens when 9 Russian ART, 4 Armor + 2 FTR says hello to Ukraine or German troops in Caucasus on R2 turn. And those 9 Russian Artilleries gives boost to 9 INF when they attack, oh, this is gonna be FUN! For Russia! :)

• @AxisBrutality:

I’ll rather expand UK fleet on India and let Japan come to me, that’s the point, UK Carrier and FTR and better at defence, while Japan’s FTR and Carrier outside E.Indies is WORSE at attacking. So basically, there is NO need to attack E-Indies fleet, rather expand on it.

Curious what you would expand the Indian fleet with…right now, I could see Japan sending 1CV, 1BB, Bomber, 4FTR…against 2CA, CV, 1(2) FTR, DD for the UK…with 1 FTR Japan will smoke you at 92%, with 2FTR, you are looking at 71% for Japan…You then have weakened your Indian defense force, and Japan will ensure to front load India to crush it ASAP.  I would rather you attack E. Indies, and buy SS to protect your CV from any attacks (not saying to buy SS, but if you were going to buy naval, that’s what I would do).

• @Mallery29:

@AxisBrutality:

Curious what you would expand the Indian fleet with…right now, I could see Japan sending 1CV, 1BB, Bomber, 4FTR…against 2CA, CV, 1(2) FTR, DD for the UK…with 1 FTR Japan will smoke you at 92%, with 2FTR, you are looking at 71% for Japan…You then have weakened your Indian defense force, and Japan will ensure to front load India to crush it ASAP.  I would rather you attack E. Indies, and buy SS to protect your CV from any attacks (not saying to buy SS, but if you were going to buy naval, that’s what I would do).

Hi again,

Ok then, see the fun, you will have to use 67% of Japanese Airforce on this + 1 Bomber, doesn’t leave you with much to use on land does it? Only 2 FTR to use somewhere else, that’s the beauty of it, it takes so brutality much resources for Japan to attack the expanded UK fleet on India.

Now, let me tell you what I would buy on India:

1 Battleship, 1 Destroyer + 1 INF = 31 IPC - 3 units allowed to build on India

That would give UK = 1 Carrier, 1 Battleship, 1 Cruiser, 1 Destroyer + 2 FTR,  I would either use the FTR from Egypt to land on the carrier OR the Russian fighter to land on it right away on R1 turn, I don’t need to use that one Russian FTR against Germany actually, Belorussia is easy for me to take anyway, only 3 German INF there.

• The BB/DD buy does lower it only a percent or two, but “could” be affective…I would change my 2trans/CV buy with Japan, but expect Burma to fall J1 and have an air land in FIC…you would lose India possibly J2, for sure J3…and that would totally burn you…your fleet could do damage to Japan’s Navy, but at the cost of the IC? bad trade in my opinion.

• I would still hit the two non-FTR China territories but give up Russia’s back door in order to crush India on J2 with your naval buys (entire Japan fleet at FIC on J1).

• @Mallery29:

I would still hit the two non-FTR China territories but give up Russia’s back door in order to crush India on J2 with your naval buys (entire Japan fleet at FIC on J1).

Minus the sub and my J1 buys…so not the ENTIRE fleet…but again, your naval buy at India is a bad move if you don’t attack E. Indies.

• @Mallery29:

@Mallery29:

I would still hit the two non-FTR China territories but give up Russia’s back door in order to crush India on J2 with your naval buys (entire Japan fleet at FIC on J1).

Minus the sub and my J1 buys…so not the ENTIRE fleet…but again, your naval buy at India is a bad move if you don’t attack E. Indies.

You can’t attack the Japan fleet at FIC on UK2…99% in Japan’s favor…bad bad odds.

• @Mallery29:

See, you have to GIVE UP U.S. Chinese territory of Szechwan where the U.S. FTR is. And also as you said you have to give up Russia’s backdoor where I will have at least 5 INF on Buryatia + 2 INF on Yakut. That’s fun, for Russia and UK, not so fun for Japan.

Of course you can try to move all your FTR and Naval Fleet in order to strike my Indian fleet on J2 turn. But don’t forget, it’s UK2 turn before J2 turn, I would once again build naval forces, another Battleship + Destroyer + INF or maybe 2 Cruisers + Armor on India. As you can see, I can as a UK player force you do to things MY WAY, just as I force “Cow” to do things MY WAY where he falls into my Russian traps all the time with Germany.

Don’t forget that U.S. Naval Power is on it’s way in the Pacific both on US1 turn and US2 turn. Also if you forgot, I have a Cruiser + Sub + Transport on Australia to have fun with couple of Japanese Islands down there on UK1 and UK2 turn.

• J1 3inf/FTR/Bomber vs. 2inf China North, inf/art/3FTR in Yunan, hold the line up North with 4inf, buy 2DD/2Trans
    5inf in Buryatia vs 4inf in Mancuria? Really? Ok, so hit me on the coast with your US FTR/2inf…tha’s why I have more trans/troops coming…
    4inf/2art/1tank/4FTR/1Bomber against India J2, and withdraw the fleet back to Japan to hit Russia (either Buryatia or Manchuria depending on your suicide maneuver).

So you lost China, India, and Buryatia by J2, and J3 I will finish off your feeble US troops remaining…again, you’ve been countered…why not build your IC in Alaska too…I’m sure the Axis will love playing you.

• @Mallery29:

J1 3inf/FTR/Bomber vs. 2inf China North, inf/art/3FTR in Yunan, hold the line up North with 4inf, buy 2DD/2Trans
    5inf in Buryatia vs 4inf in Mancuria? Really? Ok, so hit me on the coast with your US FTR/2inf…tha’s why I have more trans/troops coming…
    4inf/2art/1tank/4FTR/1Bomber against India J2, and withdraw the fleet back to Japan to hit Russia (either Buryatia or Manchuria depending on your suicide maneuver).

So you lost China, India, and Buryatia by J2, and J3 I will finish off your feeble US troops remaining…again, you’ve been countered…why not build your IC in Alaska too…I’m sure the Axis will love playing you.

LOL, stop dreaming, please. You are like Cow regarding Ukraine, I can see that you have no comments on that one :)

Really, you will attack India with all the FTRs and Bomber? LOL, good luck getting throught my UK Fleet with NO air support. What are you going to do, send 2 BB, 2 Carriers which suck at attacking, 1 Cruiser, 1 Sub and 1 DD �  V.S � My fleet which will have 2 Battleships, 1 Carrier with 2 FTR on it, 2 Destroyers and 1 Cruiser, GOOD LUCK on that one, man!

When we talk about India, I already have 3 UK INF there from earlier + 1 UK INF from Iran, that’s 4 INF. I have built 2 INF, one each turn UK1 and UK2. Which means I have 6 UK INF on India. Furthermore, I will have 1 U.S. FTR on India. Oh and don’t forget, I can move 2 FTR from London to India by the UK2 turn. UK1 turn, 2 FTR to Arkangelsk, and on UK2, voila, they are guess where? In India! And I have AA-GUN, again GOOD LUCK on taking India OR my Indian Fleet, lol :)

Oh, yes, I will hit the coast, which is Kwantung with the U.S Forces. Good that you have “more transports” coming through, you sure will need them, when I gather the whole U.S. Pacific Fleet by taking Iwo Jima already on US1 and while I take New Guinea from you on UK1. � Those transports of yours will sure need some back up right there :)

• i like it. then on us2, on to the philippines with the jap fleet pinched or running north.

• And leave Russia to itself with no UK or US assistance?

New Guinea?  I’m worried about losing New Guinea AND Iwo?

And that sea battle?

Japan: 2DD, 2BB, 2CV, 4FTR, 1 Bomber, CA, SS vs UK: 2BB, CV, 2FTR, 2DD, 1 CA?

http://www.dskelly.com/misc/aa/aasim.html    looks like 99.1%…yep…I’m the one needing the luck!

• Oh, so you want to take the Phillipines with the US fleet next?

2DD (the ones I built), 4FTR, 1 Bomber, 1 CV, 2BB vs. 2DD, CV, 2FTR, 1BB?  yep…that’s 99% as well ( I take into account loss of my sub, both DDs, one CV, CA on the UK attack).

Next question?

• Oh hell, I forget my J2 build on that US fight as well….who’s going to be doing the running now?

• @Mallery29:

Oh hell, I forget my J2 build on that US fight as well….who’s going to be doing the running now?

jump to 3:27 and you’ll find out where I stand…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN5cR_1Yazc

• i have to see the board at this point lol. it’s at least a threat to u so u must buy more navy J2, precisely when u need to buy more asia army. it helps russia by keeping nips outta their arses and keeps alot of fighters that can rush to russia in 1 turn. and britain’s $$ is good still, no africa for germany.

• I don’t need Africa to win…who the hell conquers the world by focusing on Africa? NOBODY.  The key for Germany is Moscow…Egypt is a nice have, but I’m not going to sit there and pour resources into that damn continent…and as Japan, I can afford to by navy for awhile…I’ll have Russia’s 3IPCs for the back door, China’s 4IPCs, and AT LEAST Burma for 1 more…do I care about New Guinea and Iwo…no…but I just proved in the post you come for the Phillipines, and your fleet will get smoked…and all that effort to stop Japan, now give Germany a free pass to poop on the Russians…Game, Set, Match.

• If you go so quick with the Allies, you will fail…quick victories are for the Axis, long games favor the Allies…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m