Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Adapting National Objectives for 1942

• The game hasn’t even come out yet and I already have ideas flowing through my head.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE:
    For the time being, “Raiding” as a concept, would also be included with these rules, and would ONLY effect an enemy power’s NO bonus cash.
    The rule being:

“Convoy Raiding - If an enemy combat naval unit borders a territory named in one of your National Objectives, and you control the territory in question, then collect 1 IPC less from that bonus. In the case multiple territories are bordered by hostile naval units, then deduct 1 IPC for each occurrence”

Soviet Union
    3 IPCs if the Soviet Union controls 3/5 of the following: West Russia, Belorussia, Baltic States, Poland, Ukraine S.S.R. and no Allied units are present in original Soviet territory.
    Theme: Reclamation of occupied Soviet territory.

3 IPC if the Allies control at least one of the following and control a series of adjacent land territories that links it to Moscow: Archangel, Persia, Soviet Far East
    Theme: Lend lease supplies.

Germany
    3 IPCs if Germany controls Norway and Northwestern Europe.
    Theme: Vital iron ore supply from Norway.

3 IPCs if Germany controls Italy and Southern Europe and any 3/5 of the following: Gibraltar, Egypt, Trans-Jordan, Anglo-Egypt Sudan, Italian East Africa.
    Theme: Support from Italy as it’s empire expands.

3 IPCs if Germany controls Poland and none of the territories adjacent to Poland contain allied combat units.
    Theme: Living space in the East

United Kingdom
    3 IPCs if the United Kingdom controls Gibraltar, Egypt, Trans-Jordan, and India.
    Theme: Vital supplies and raw materials move to and from the colonies.

3 IPCs if the United Kingdom controls Eastern Canada and no German warships are in Sea Zone 9 or adjacent to Sea Zone 9.
    Theme: Vital supplies from Canada, and lend-lease supplies from the United States.

Japan
    3 IPCs if Japan controls all of the following: East Indies, Borneo, Philippines.
    Theme: Vital raw materials from territories in the South Pacific.

3 IPCs if Japan controls India, Eastern Australia, or Hawaiian Islands
    Theme: Control of a western power center in the Pacific.

3 IPCs if Japan controls Manchuria and Kiangsu and any 3/5 of the following: Burma, Sikang, Szechwan, Anhwei, Yunnan
    Theme: Control of the Central Asian mainland.

United States
    3 IPCs if the United States controls Eastern Untied States and any three German territories are controlled by the Allies.
    Theme: Supporting the fight in Europe against Germany.

3 IPCs if the United States controls Western United States and any three Japanese territories are controlled by the Allies.
    Theme: Supporting the fight in the Pacific against Japan.

• 2018 2016 '13 '12

Haha, I know how you feel man. I’m pretty excited too.

I love the Eastern Canada NO for the UK. I would love to add that one to Global '40 to make up for the lack of UK NOs. (we Canucks just don’t get enough credit!)

But I think if you’re going to open the can of worms that adding NO’s will create, you might just be better off playing Anniversary.

• 2017 2016 2015 Organizer '14 Customizer '13 '12 '11 '10

yes just call AA42 Global 42

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m