How long does it take to play europe?

• since the reprint is coming out soon im curious how long it takes to play a game of europe?

• It’s pretty consistently 8-9hrs for my games.  I’ve played a lot of 1 on 1 recently and my counterpart usually takes a long time to do his turn.  Expect to set aside a whole day for it if you plan on going start to finish.  Hope that helps.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

6 to 9 hours.

• wow that is a long time so much for the 210 minutes I saw listed on BGG (which i figured was inaccurate) if its that long for europe  it must be like a week for global.

I know some people play with shorter victory conditions like first one to take another nations capital wins how long does it take to play that way approx?

• depends who you play with… I have friends who like to make it a chess play and then offcourse you’re in it for the long run… If you put some effort you can do it in 3-4 hours.

But we usually play until we notice 1 side is going to win. We’re not playing until the Allies have captured both Berlin and Rome.

• In my experience, it takes less time if you have more players, because each player has more time to think about what they’re going to do on their turn during the other players’ turns.

• it takes about 6 or 7 hours

• If you pre-stage the map (set it up the day before), and all know the rules it can go by pretty fast, especially if Germany has planned its first move quickly.

But yeah, 4-6 hours

• I usually figure half and hour to an hour per round as long as players have a concrete idea of what they want to accomplish and plan during other people’s turns.  So, the fastest game of Europe I have had so far was this last weekend, at 4.5 hours and 5 rounds.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m