HBG - Axis & Allies Parts/Accessories and Custom Piece Sets Store!

• Check out this site: http://www.wargamereport.com/

They have rules for all the HBG stuff. I think it’s a site from one of the playtesters.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Thanks Yavid! I like that site, but it has only a fraction of the rules. HBG has made a ton of markers that have no rules since the last update and that is why I asked if they were going to do a rules update., but appreciate you showing me it. :-)

• @John:

Thanks Yavid! I like that site, but it has only a fraction of the rules. HBG has made a ton of markers that have no rules since the last update and that is why I asked if they were going to do a rules update., but appreciate you showing me it. :-)

Well I hope that site helps with atleast some of the pieces and markers.

It does. I have printed out what rules they do have. I hope someday, they will have every marker, fortification and accessory rule on the site. That would be a big help for all variant global players.

• I know how you feel I’ve been looking for some good rules for the SS and can’t seem to find them. I might have to wait until HBG does there partisans set

I also bought all 4 marker sets of the SS divisions. We need all the variant rules for everything. That is my plea, because the last time they had an update on HBG’s site was last January, and they have made tons of things since then.

• I’m using the HBG inf. the ones they are in the field cap for the SS

@Yavid:

I’m using the HBG inf. the ones they are in the field cap for the SS

Ok, sorry, I missed understood you. I know which ones your talking about. I got 5 sets myself, but I also collect all the marker sets for their actual divisions, so that I can say, “This division along with division defeated this group in the battle of Okinawa.” Something to that affect. This is my plan since, I will be playing a game by myself. It will take longer to play, but it will be cool.

Do you by any of the markers for infantry divisions or armored groups. They just made the Japanese markers, and they look awesome. I just bought them and should get them in a couple of days. :-D

• I haven’t gotten any of the divisional markers yet. It looks like in Island Warfare that there will be some rules for them. I’ll take a 2nd look at getting them after I see what they do with divisional level troops

Yes, I had forgotten they were going to be new rules for them. That is cool!

• Coach, you out there. Placed an order 4 days ago. Just wondering whats up. Vacation?

• Customizer

Don’t worry, he’ll ship it out.  I order from him all the time and he has always shiped promptly.  He has yet to screw up an order.

Keep it up Doug!

• Customizer

@jim010:

Don’t worry, he’ll ship it out.�  I order from him all the time and he has always shiped promptly.�  He has yet to screw up an order.

Keep it up Doug!

+1 jim.

HBG is quick as hell at sending stuff out. I’ve ordered a TON of stuff, usually multiple orders of stuff per month. There were only a couple times when things went awry and Doug called me personally and fixed it.

Needless to say these guys kick ass in every sense of the word. Keep in mind too these guys have day jobs and HBG is not what keeps food on their tables, HBG is a labor of love and not their careers.

That said these guys are top-notch, and personally I have NEVER had an online shopping experience that was as high-quality and fast at delivery as HBG.

No worries SS my friend, you’ll get your order in no time.

• Not worried. Ordered from them before. Just didn’t get e-mail yet like I always do.

• Thanks for the message Doug. New somethin was up. Thanks again for all the effort you guys put in. Pieces are awesome.

• Customizer

Hey all,
    I got some of the blockhouse/fortification pieces and sub pens from HBG. They look awesome. Looking forward to using them in my games. I might use these blockhouses instead of the OOB blockhouses next time I play D-Day.

DSC04640.JPG

I bought a bunch of sub pens, panther turrets, radars and dry docks as well. They really make cool things that add to the game. I love the flak towers because you and can put your AAA Guns on top of them and it really looks cool on the map. :-D

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Thanks for the kudos gang. Really means a lot to us. Especially Coach. That guy puts everything he loves about these games out there so we can all share in the fun. Hearing stories from happy customers pushes him forward to the next cool project!

@Variable:

Thanks for the kudos gang. Really means a lot to us. Especially Coach. That guy puts everything he loves about these games out there so we can all share in the fun. Hearing stories from happy customers pushes him forward to the next cool project!

Variable you guys are awesome. You bring new life into these games with added pieces. I’m fairly new to axis and allies, but I can see a lot of people, like myself, customizing all their games with all the new things you all develop. These new items will keep this game strong for years to come. Thank you and the HBG gang for all that you do. :-D

• Customizer

@knp7765:

Hey all,
    I got some of the blockhouse/fortification pieces and sub pens from HBG. They look awesome. Looking forward to using them in my games. I might use these blockhouses instead of the OOB blockhouses next time I play D-Day.

Those are really cool I just ordered some more bunkers in large and small sizes with the intent of having minor and major fortifications. I don’t have any of the Atlantic Wall ones yet but these do add a lot to the game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m