HBG - Axis & Allies Parts/Accessories and Custom Piece Sets Store!

• @coachofmany:

@John:

Is the Italy set still planned at the end of this year?

We stayed away from Italy because FMG released their set but we will do an Italian set, not sure on release.
    We have many projects in line.

And this is why this community is great.  People helping people make this great game even better.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@coachofmany:

@John:

We stayed away from Italy because FMG released their set but we will do an Italian set, not sure on release.

Just throwing it out there but I would like to see France, 2nd Russian, or 2nd UK set after Axis Minor 2

I’m all for that and some Anzac!

What did you just order from HBG? :-)

Russian set x2, Neutrals x1, Allied Minor (ANZAC, UK, and French) x2 each, US Marines x1, Germany x2, Japan x2, V-1 tokens, Neutral Inf. in 3 different colors, Communist China Roundel, extra trucks for USA, Japan, Russia, ANZAC and UK, Some Me-262s I’m going to paint brown to be Su-9s, and a lot of White transports so I can set them up in Convey Zones to make them easier to see.

Wow, you did have a shopping spree! :-D

@Buran:

@coachofmany:

@John:

And this is why this community is great.  People helping people make this great game even better.

Amen brother! :-D

• @John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@coachofmany:

@John:

Just throwing it out there but I would like to see France, 2nd Russian, or 2nd UK set after Axis Minor 2

Russian set x2, Neutrals x1, Allied Minor (ANZAC, UK, and French) x2 each, US Marines x1, Germany x2, Japan x2, V-1 tokens, Neutral Inf. in 3 different colors, Communist China Roundel, extra trucks for USA, Japan, Russia, ANZAC and UK, Some Me-262s I’m going to paint brown to be Su-9s, and a lot of White transports so I can set them up in Convey Zones to make them easier to see.

I can’t wait for the stuff to get here. I’ve already started making space for the new stuff in my plastic bens for units

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@coachofmany:

@John:

I can’t wait for the stuff to get here. I’ve already started making space for the new stuff in my plastic bens for units

That is what I do too. I lock myself in my playpen for hours. That is what my wife calls my game room, LOL. She may not see me for hours, because I’ll either be playing a game or organizing my stuff.

• @John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@coachofmany:

@John:

That is what I do too. I lock myself in my playpen for hours. That is what my wife calls my game room, LOL. She may not see me for hours, because I’ll either be playing a game or organizing my stuff.

That’s me. I forgot there is one more thing in my order LVT-1 Tanks. I’m painting them brown to be BMP-1s

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@coachofmany:

@John:

That’s me. I forgot there is one more thing in my order LVT-1 Tanks. I’m painting them brown to be BMP-1s

You’ll have to take pictures and post the stuff you paint. That would be cool.

• I only paint basic color not fine detail like the other guys.

@Yavid:

I only paint basic color not fine detail like the other guys.

I got you. It is definitely more than I’m going to do, LOL. :-D

• @John:

@Yavid:

The most I’ve done was spray paint all my German Table Tactics pieces flat back. This time around I’m spray painting black me-262s and green LVT-1, brown. I’m thinking about painting some of my many many American shermans, ANZAC grey, and French Blue.

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

The most I’ve done was spray paint all my German Table Tactics pieces flat back. This time around I’m spray painting black me-262s and green LVT-1, brown. I’m thinking about painting some of my many many American shermans, ANZAC grey, and French Blue.

Are you lending your shermans to other powers or leasing them?

Man, I just got e-mail from HBG saying the maroon Russian sets were in, so I bought 5 sets, 8 hellcats from Pacific 2001, and 10 small and large coastal markers for my '39 game.

• @John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

Man, I just got e-mail from HBG saying the maroon Russian sets were in, so I bought 5 sets, 8 hellcats from Pacific 2001, and 10 small and large coastal markers for my '39 game.

I’m thinking of doing alittle of both leasing and lending them or something like that :D

I know I got tired of waiting for brown Russians. so I went ahead ordering the maroon ones.

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

I’m thinking of doing alittle of both leasing and lending them or something like that :D

I know I got tired of waiting for brown Russians. so I went ahead ordering the maroon ones.

I’m still ordering the brown ones, but the maroons will look cool too. :-D

• @John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

I got tired of waiting for the brown ones to be in stock. I throw all my A&A pieces together so it’s not a big deal.

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

I got tired of waiting for the brown ones to be in stock. I throw all my A&A pieces together so it’s not a big deal.

Oh, I hear you. I eventually will probably wind up mixing everything to. :-D

• some of the white transports I got I’m going to be painting black to be German surface raiders. and you went and got my hopes up for some island warfare samples.

@Yavid:

some of the white transports I got I’m going to be painting black to be German surface raiders. and you went and got my hopes up for some island warfare samples.

I’m sorry buddy! If you want, I can send you the plane they sent me, because I will be buying it soon enough. Just let me know, if you want it. Just pm me. :-)

• Customizer

If you have OOB maroon units from AAE99 you can create another communist army such as the Warsaw Pact. Im considering using a combination of red Japanese units and light red Russian units to create a Communist China player.

@toblerone77:

If you have OOB maroon units from AAE99 you can create another communist army such as the Warsaw Pact. Im considering using a combination of red Japanese units and light red Russian units to create a Communist China player.

Tolerone, it is funny you mentioned that. I just ebayed for a AA Europe 99 and already have 3 sets of light red Russian units. I was going for the same thing. Great minds think alike. :-D

• I have plans to get a communist china army fielded. The color won’t be red but it’ll work for me.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m