HBG - Axis & Allies Parts/Accessories and Custom Piece Sets Store!

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Monday

• @toblerone77:

Coach, any chance of getting the German Expansion set in Italian Brown? Just about everyone but Italy has a good paratrooper and I for one would love to have that set for my Italians.

+1

• Customizer

Thanks coach!

• Customizer

Hey guys. Here’s a couple of comparison pics with HBG’s UK pieces in Celery Green and Blonde. OOB pieces on the left and HBG pieces on the right. Again, I think he matched the color nearly perfect. Only real difference is the OOB pieces have a shiny finish while HBG’s have more of a dull finish. That’s because HBG uses a more pliable plastic which is good if you get some that come a little bent. They are easy to straighten out. If you try that with the OOB pieces, they will likely snap on you.

UK Celery Green Compare.JPG
    UK Blonde Compare.JPG

• geez……I put 1 wrong letter in my postal code!!! :x
    Now I don’t where my HBG part are!!!
    I’m waiting for it since 3 weeks now!!!

• Ok my order is settle…
    Can’t wait to get my new stuff.
    I’ll wait the availability of UK carrier and the Halifax bomber…

Thanks coach…

• I love these new pieces.  I can’t wait to set up a game and play with them.  I have quite a few HBG units and love them all.  They are of such great quality and detail, that makes the game all that much better.

Keep up the good work HBG, BZ.

• Coach: have you started shipping European preorders? I thought I had preordered one set.
    I have not heard anything and the German site says : preorder.
    Just wondered if I needed to order again. I don’t want to miss out!

@wittmann:

Coach: have you started shipping European preorders? I thought I had preordered one set.
    I have not heard anything and the German site says : preorder.
    Just wondered if I needed to order again. I don’t want to miss out!

All UK Pre-Orders have Shipped, if you did not receive an email confirmation, email us on our website and give us the order number and your name and we will find out for you.
    Thank you.

• Thank you for being so prompt.
    I must have messed up doing it. (I am not the nbest with technology.)Will order again. You have not taken any money, so don’t worry.

• @coachofmany:

All UK Pre-Orders have Shipped, if you did not receive an email confirmation, email us on our website and give us the order number and your name and we will find out for you.
    Thank you.

I live in Norway and have not yet got any email confirmation, should I email you ?

@Narvik:

@coachofmany:

Thank you.

I live in Norway and have not yet got any email confirmation, should I email you ?

Yes email us and I will let you know!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@coachofmany:

Starting next week, we will start carrying I-94 Decals for our models. We have them in stock, just getting them up on the website, give us a few more days.

For those who did not see this on the other thread… make note of the above. Awesome news!

• Customizer

Yep!

• Customizer

Coach,

Just shooting out an idea, but is there any possibility of HBG selling cardboard glider tokens? Personally I like the concept of having them in the game but I also understand that what ever HBG produces has to be profitable and match demand. The airborne markers are cool, but a silhouette of a glider on a token would be a nice representation and would be much less time and money than a run of sculpts.

@toblerone77:

Coach,

Just shooting out an idea, but is there any possibility of HBG selling cardboard glider tokens? Personally I like the concept of having them in the game but I also understand that what ever HBG produces has to be profitable and match demand. The airborne markers are cool, but a silhouette of a glider on a token would be a nice representation and would be much less time and money than a run of sculpts.

Depends on the demand, you are the first to ask about the idea.

• Crus, what do you have as Gliders ?

• Customizer

@coachofmany:

@toblerone77:

Coach,

Thanks coach. I might also suggest, knowing that you are a very busy guy, that it might be cool to special order the 3D shapeways prints spray painted not unlike the Global War supplement set. I know I for one would pay a premium for a special order like that even if it was not speedily produced.

Anyways I love your product and the work you and the HBG team produces.

• Crus, what do you have as Gliders ?
    Ah,ah, I bought year ago a set from Pitroad. (German airplan 1/700) I realized that the German Arado seems like a UK glider without the turbo motor.
    So I used it as UK,US and German Glider.
    I know it’s realy prototype but it’s better than nothing…

Now you have someone else…
    But not as a token…a real glider. Not sure about the 3D shapeways…

AL

• I also request a real glider too.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m