• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

I was really hoping I wouldn’t have to buy this game. They told me that the previous 1942 edition would be “the flagship AA game for years to come” and I was happily married to it until they drop this crazy bastard child born of a kinky threesome between 1942, Anniversary, and some tranny whore named Alpha +3. (AAArtilery? WTF?)

So what I’m trying to say is that like any good sex addict, I’ve got to take this one for a ride. Sure, we’ve seen all of these tricks before, (Malaya, big china, Baltic states, Finland (ooooh, Finland!)) but you just HAVE to play it! You could have the hottest (most balanced) girlfriend you could ever want but one day something in a skin tight short skirt and tube-top is going to walk by and you’re going to have to have her!

My biggest problem is: did they have to make her a butterface? I mean this has got to be THE UGLIEST AA map I have ever seen! Mongolia looks like something I left beside the toilet after too many jagerbombs and dry ribs, Norway’s case of gonorrhea (Sweden) has gotten even worse than last time and is close to infecting Germany. Japan’s anorexia has reached the point o medical concern and Africa’s head is lumpier than ever!

You can’t put a paper bag over this one guys (can’t see the seazones) I guess that’s what doggystyle is for. We all gotta play her, just make sure not to mash her face into the pillow that you’re going to sleep on!

• Dude, a Freudian psychologist could do a doctoral thesis on your writing style  :-D

• TripleA '12

Mongolia looks like something I left beside the toilet after too many jagerbombs and dry ribs

LOL God, that made me laugh!  :-) I personally like this map, it’s certainly got character.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Personally I like it.

In that… trash dumpster, hoochie kind of way. ;)

• I think it will be a pretty decent game- not as good as Global but it is much better than 1st ed., not AA50 status but pretty close.  I think it will get a lot play.  Again, I still think G40 is king especially with an updated and refreshed 2nd edition coming in September.

• TripleA

@Canuck12:

I was really hoping I wouldn’t have to buy this game. They told me that the previous 1942 edition would be “the flagship AA game for years to come” and I was happily married to it until they drop this crazy b��t��d child born of a kinky threesome between 1942, Anniversary, and some tranny wh��e named Alpha +3. (AAArtilery? WTF?)

So what I’m trying to say is that like any good sex addict, I’ve got to take this one for a ride. Sure, we’ve seen all of these tricks before, (Malaya, big china, Baltic states, Finland (ooooh, Finland!)) but you just HAVE to play it! You could have the hottest (most balanced) girlfriend you could ever want but one day something in a skin tight short skirt and tube-top is going to walk by and you’re going to have to have her!

My biggest problem is: did they have to make her a butterface? I mean this has got to be THE UGLIEST AA map I have ever seen! Mongolia looks like something I left beside the toilet after too many jagerbombs and dry ribs, Norway’s case of gonorrhea (Sweden) has gotten even worse than last time and is close to infecting Germany. Japan’s anorexia has reached the point o medical concern and Africa’s head is lumpier than ever!

You can’t put a paper bag over this one guys (can’t see the seazones) I guess that’s what doggystyle is for. We all gotta play her, just make sure not to mash her face into the pillow that you’re going to sleep on!

thank you for the wonderful entertainment. one of the best posts i have seen on this site, even if i do not agree with the premise.

• @allweneedislove:

@Canuck12:

I was really hoping I wouldn’t have to buy this game. They told me that the previous 1942 edition would be “the flagship AA game for years to come” and I was happily married to it until they drop this crazy b��t��d child born of a kinky threesome between 1942, Anniversary, and some tranny wh��e named Alpha +3. (AAArtilery? WTF?)

thank you for the wonderful entertainment. one of the best posts i have seen on this site, even if i do not agree with the premise.

I agree.  Outside of the line definition that needed to be made clearer in some cases, it is a very nice board…

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

Actually, I have come to reverse my previous position on the aesthetics of the map. It’s not that bad. Just a few things stood out to me initially, like mongolia, or saudia arabia’s nipple.

But I got a refresher of an old pic from an ex (MB and even Revised). And I’m quite happy with this new picece of tail.

Glad I produced a chuckle or two.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m