• @questioneer:

Greg,

1. Battle Calc apps not at your tourny- that’s your call. � I understand. �

2. So you ARE open to the idea of automatic bids to a Masters or Semi-finals for online tourny winners @AA.org??? � I’ll hold you to it if you really mean that- I think many hear would be interested in that. � I could organize it here from our end. � It could really turn out to be something.

3. So you never said that the online players “brainwashed” Larry and that you weren’t upset. � Boldfaced lie. � Yeah OK Greg, that’s just flat out ignorant. � :roll:

Guys,

If you have not noticed the biggest glaring error, and I am not sure it these has been posted in that Honolulu is a VC but not listed in the rules as such.  BIG, miss…

I also need to apologize for posting this here but I believe I need to clear the air with questioneer…and if Dave will permit it…but,

Q, You need to read what I said, I said;  “Yes, that is a direct quote.  Because in my opinion, you did.  If you didn’t we wouldn’t be having this argument, debate, call it what you want, I never denied saying that.”

So, it isn’t a boldface lie.  You just can’t read… :roll:

Lets get back to the topis as the guys suggest…

Peace,
    Greg

• That’s fantastic Greg- we all got it now- all online AAplayers are “brainwashers” of Larry.

I’m glad that’s your opinion b/c it sure isn’t factual. :roll:

• a….yeah, lets get back to talking about China.

China is 4 territories cool, and Burma also got put in. Will the US have a chance to drop an IC in China to add much needed ground units (w/UK or Russian help defending). ICs can be placed on 1 IPC ter, but could they hold it only dropping 1 unit/turn? It would probably just end up being a Japanese tank factory (one at a time) LOL

Would it be possible to house rule in some kinda of Chinese units like AA50? Can you say Acme wall :roll:

• @ghr2:

can someone link the new map?

Here’s a link, you can also see the setup, Scroll down to the “high resolution” part highlighted in blue.

http://www.axisandallies.org/p/axis-allies-1942-second-edition-preview-map-and-setup/

• From the set-up it looks like that US ftr in China could be toast J1. Japan easily has the fire (air) power, but I guess it would cost them in some of the naval battles if they hit it.

• Could be toast if the UK doesn’t hit those planes on the carrier near Java.

Otherwise, yea, its still a good attack, but you only have 1 INF, 1 ART before you are taking hits on planes.
    Hard to risk exchanging like that on J1, with a hell of a lot of green army men over there still

• I agree, but those green army men don’t have much attack w/o the ftr. It would be awhile before the US replaced it.

• @oztea:

What about these other territories, are they split into something that makes sense?

(Finland/Norway split into Finland & Norway)
    (A territory between Libya and Egypt)
    (A territory between India and French Indochina “Burma”)
    (Extra territory between Soviet far east, and Moscow)

haha, nice guess or did you already know?

• china can be wiped out in 1 round…

• @Frontovik:

china can be wiped out in 1 round…

Priority #1 for the Japanese wrt the continent.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m