What´s your favorite movie phrase?…

• '10

I pardon you.

• Vincent: And you know what they call a… a… a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules:They don’t call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn’t know what a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: Well, a Big Mac’s a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.

Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I dunno, I didn’t go into Burger King.

PULP FICTION

• I am thinking she is a virgin. Or at least she used to be.

With excitement like this, who is needing enemas?

Ooh. Her pants are blazing for you, Newton Crosby.

Howard Marner: What if it goes out and melts down a bus load of nuns? How would you like to write the headline on that one?
    Benjamin Jabituya: Nun soup?

Hey, laser lips, your mama was a snow blower.

I have seen some strange, bizarre drivers, but you. You will be awarded a cake.

Bye-bye, goofy woman. I enjoyed repeatedly throwing you to the ground.

Wouldn’t you like to be a Pepper too?

Ben Jabituya: Newton, you know what is out there in the great outdoors? Girls. Mmmmm! With brassieres and legs - mmm. You have a working knowledge of girls?
    Newton Crosby: No, but I read about 'em.
    Ben Jabituya: Oh, then… maybe I can furnish you with some schematic drawings?

• I think another one of Ben’s lines in the movie is his dismissive comment, “Ah, bulldyke, you cannot hold you water with that story.”

• @CWO:

I think another one of Ben’s lines in the movie is his dismissive comment, “Ah, bulldyke, you cannot hold you water with that story.”

Thought about adding it, hell, there were a lot more I could have put, including when Ben was asked about where he was origianlly from, and Ben says Bakersfield, and he’s asked, I mean, where are your ancestors from?  Ben answers “Pittsburgh”.

• Mr. Goodkat: A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

LUCKY NUMBER 7LEVEN

• I’m suprised we haven’t gone here yet….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=cCS4rxX5q7M&NR=1

• @aequitas:

Vincent: And you know what they call a… a… a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules:They don’t call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn’t know what a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: Well, a Big Mac’s a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.

Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I dunno, I didn’t go into Burger King.
    PULP FICTION

this is far better…. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=UPHuE5pDlEs&feature=endscreen

• Stansfield?
    Yes.
    This is from Matilda….
    Shit!

Leon.

• @wittman:

Stansfield?
    Yes.
    This is from Matilda….
    ����!

Leon.

It’s “at your service”……I always feel so dirty for watching that movie (Portman)

Mathilda: How old were you when you made your first hit?
    Léon: Nineteen.
    Mathilda: Beat you!

• Field Marshal Erwin Rommel: Just look at it, gentlemen. How calm… how peaceful it is. A strip of water between England and the continent… between the Allies and us. But beyond that peaceful horizon… a monster waits. A coiled spring of men, ships, and planes… straining to be released against us. But, gentlemen, not a single Allied soldier shall reach the shore. Whenever and wherever this invasion may come, gentlemen… I shall destroy the enemy there, at the water’s edge. Believe me, gentlemen, the first 24 hours of the invasion will be decisive. For the Allies as well as the Germans, it will be the longest day… The longest day.

THE LONGEST DAY

• “Survival kit contents check. In them you’ll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days’ concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella’ could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.”

• Hey girl, you hungry?

• “A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. If he should drink, he shall not become drunk. If he should become drunk, he shall not stumble. If he should stumble, he shall not fall. If he should fall, he shall fall in such a manner as to disguise his rank, so that others will think he is an officer.”

The Navy Diver is not a fighting man, he is a salvage expert. If it is lost underwater, he finds it. If it’s sunk, he brings it up. If it’s in the way, he moves it. If he’s lucky, he will die young, 200 feet beneath the waves, for that is the closest he’ll ever get to being a hero.

My name is Master Chief Billy Sunday. There was a preacher by the same name who cleaned up Chicago of all the whoring spics, drunken wops and motherfucking niggers that was making that place unfit for decent white folks to live. The only difference between me and that old preacher is that he worked for God, and I am God!

• Customizer

Mallery,

That’s a great line from a great movie. Here’s another movie phrase long the same lines as yours.

"Never run when you can walk, never walk when you can stand, never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lay down, never lay down when you can sleep,…and NEVER, EVER pass up a supply of clean water!

A company commander talking to one of his Marines on the island of Peleui
    From the HBO miniseries “The Pacific”

“Tall Paul”

• @Mallery29:

“A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. If he should drink, he shall not become drunk. If he should become drunk, he shall not stumble. If he should stumble, he shall not fall. If he should fall, he shall fall in such a manner as to disguise his rank, so that others will think he is an officer.”

Reminds me of a (non-movie) line of advice to an enlisted sailor on how to behave aboard ship: “If you see anything, salute it.  If it doesn’t salute back, pick it up.  If it can’t be picked up, paint it.”

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

I dont know why I love this one, I just do, and I always quote it during a game of AA.

“When I was 12, I helped my daddy build a bomb shelter in our backyard because some maniac put a dozen warheads 90 miles of the coast of Florida.”
    “This thing could park a couple hundred warheads off of Washington and New York and no one would know anything about it until it was all over.”

And I also laugh at “Hey, I think someone just fired a torpedo at us!”

Hunt for Red October

• I love Sub films.
    A L A R M !

• During a game of AA Europe ,I would say, if things are not going my way:

Where is our Artillery?…- you are the Artillery!

STALINGRAD

At minute 1:50 sorry it´s in German so he will say:

Wo ist unsere Artillerie?..- Du bist die Artillerie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVvoo1qFPDo&feature=related

• Now, call me a prude if you want, but I don’t think it’s good policy for the Navy to hand over a billion-dollar piece of equipment to a man who has “Welcome Aboard” tattooed on his penis.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m