Another word for the profanity filter

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

• Cannot say that in Hereford, someone might think I was Welsh!

The same way “American” did.

• You’re tecnically not American, you’re (probably) an European that is living in a huge British Colony that gained independence.

You’re a USA citizien!

Here’s a pic of an American:

:-D :-D :-D :-D

• @Noll:

You’re tecnically not American, you’re (probably) an European that is living in a huge British Colony that gained independence. You’re a USA citizien! Here’s a pic of an American:

One could take this argument further by saying that the ancestors of the North, Central and South American indigineous peoples were themselves non-Americans who crossed into this part of the world over the Bering Land Bridge some 20,000 years ago.  Going back even further, one could even argue that we Cro-Magnons took over the entire planet from the Neanderthals and exterminated them in the process.

and exterminated them

And who are we to sit around after the fact, and decide if they were right or wrong? :P

I know… let’s make ANOTHER nation in the middle east, and their special forces can go around hunting down all of humanity, for being descendants of Cro-Magnum man, and we can put them on trial for the crimes of their fathers.

Oh, and they can pay the bill too.

• You can’t identify an American Culture in the United States tho’, when I think of American Culture I think about the various Natives. Maybe in 1000 years the differencies between Europeans and Americans will be very deep, but as for now I don’t find the United States people so different from the Europeans culturally.

• @Cromwell_Dude:

Hey Noll, are you Etruscan, Greek, Latin, Sabine, Norman, or God forbid, Carthaginian?

As I was born in Sicily, I might have blood in these lines:
    Latin, Greek, Norman, Arabian, Carthaginian.

PS: what’s wrong with Carthaginians? :O

@Noll:

@Cromwell_Dude:

Hey Noll, are you Etruscan, Greek, Latin, Sabine, Norman, or God forbid, Carthaginian?

I think this is the correct answer Noll… found in classic cinema. :)

FOUL LANGUAGE/VIEWER DISCRETION WARNING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI

:)

• @Gargantua:

@Noll:

@Cromwell_Dude:

I think this is the correct answer Noll…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI

:)

AHAHAhAhAHAHAHAhAh  :-D :-D :-D :-D

• @Gargantua

BTW both me and my wife are pale white, with frekles and she has red hair. Very African  :-D

• Even tho’ I’m Italian, it was the Romans that were asses to the Carthaginians, and not the other way.

And I never talked about human rights/colonialism/etc…

I’m just saying, there’s not yet much differencies between the white people living in America and the Europeans at the moment. Maybe in 1000 years there will be enough cultural differencies, but not now for sure. Samething could be said about Canada and Australia.

I’m no fan of Europeans’ treatment of natives.

Are you kidding me?

We pay the bills, for their education, drug use, double-average crime rate, cultural preservation, land development, and health care costs.  We are basically enslaved to them.

If the European treatment was as bad as the Natives make it sound to be, then there wouldn’t BE natives talking about.

Imagine if the tables were reversed, and the Natives found Europe in 1492, we certainly wouldn’t be featured in their culture works, or benefit from their working class FOR THE REST OF TIME.

Echuta!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m