Copy of Anniversary Edition for Sale

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I have one,

PM if Interested.

Victoria BC Canada.

• Customizer

You only have one and you’re selling it Gar?  I think it’s the best edition to date - I’m surprised you’re selling it…

• He got one from Larry for $300. It’s signed too.

He is selling his original copy.

• Customizer

Ah!  Coolio van hulio.

IL know’s it!

Inside info must be going around… ;)

• @Gargantua:

IL know’s it!

Inside info must be going around… ;)

Wait, wut??? from LARRY?? I want one!!

It’s my prized possession now!

My other version just SOLD!

• @Gargantua:

It’s my prized possession now!

My other version just SOLD!

Having ANY copy of anniversary edition is a prized possession. Getting a signed one for $300?? That’s a definite TREASURE, my friend.

• Hi,

I was able to come into a copy of Axis and Allies Anniversary Edition.  I am looking to sell it.  The game itself has been played once.  All the pieces are there.  The inside boxes, pieces and battleboards are in great condition.  The instructions have a bit of wear but not bad.  The game boards are great except for each one has a small little bend on the top right corner.  And I mean very small.  I thought it might have been from manufacturing, but now think the game may have been banged on the top corner and caused this minor bend.  Either way, it is not bad and will not effect gameplay at all.  The outer box has some wear.  Teh corners are a bit beat up, and there are scratches and such on the edges.  It’s not horrible, but it certainly has seen better days.  Anyways, as stated, the actual game is in great shape.  I am looking for $400 and would be happy to ship to the continental USA for free.  Anywhere else I would need to charge actual shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I also have a new unpunched condition copy on eBay.  It is minus it’s shrinkwrap, but in excellent condition.  Sealed pieces and unpunched. I few minor worn spots on box but not many.  That is currently at a start of $450 with a Buy It Now of $500.  If anyone is interested in this one, let me know ASAP and I will take it down from eBay before there is a bid.  I will sell this one at $475.00 and provide the same shipping deal as above.

Thanks.

• @boboshonda:

Hi,

I was able to come into a copy of Axis and Allies Anniversary Edition. � I am looking to sell it. � The game itself has been played once. � All the pieces are there. � The inside boxes, pieces and battleboards are in great condition. � The instructions have a bit of wear but not bad. � The game boards are great except for each one has a small little bend on the top right corner. � And I mean very small. � I thought it might have been from manufacturing, but now think the game may have been banged on the top corner and caused this minor bend. � Either way, it is not bad and will not effect gameplay at all. � The outer box has some wear. � The corners are a bit beat up, and there are scratches and such on the edges. � It’s not horrible, but it certainly has seen better days. � Anyways, as stated, the actual game is in great shape. � I am looking for $400 and would be happy to ship to the continental USA for free. � Anywhere else I would need to charge actual shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I also have a new unpunched condition copy on eBay. � It is minus it’s shrinkwrap, but in excellent condition.  Sealed pieces and unpunched. I few minor worn spots on box but not many. � That is currently at a start of $450 with a Buy It Now of $500.  If anyone is interested in this one, let me know ASAP and I will take it down from eBay before there is a bid.  I will sell this one at $475.00 and provide the same shipping deal as above.

Thanks.

Hi,

I see the price may have been to high.  I am going to lower the asking price for the top used version in my post to $350.00.  Still willing to pay for shipping to the USA 48.

I’ll also sell the unpunched version for $420.00 with free shipping to USA 48.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bob,

I had really good luck selling it on BoardGameGeek.

Give it a shot!

• @Gargantua:

Bob,

I had really good luck selling it on BoardGameGeek.

Give it a shot!

Thanks.  I put it on.  See what happens!

Also, the unpunched copy of the game sold on eBay, so that is no longer available.

• Both my copies are sold now.

What price did you get?

• if i sold a used copy, what should i sell it for?

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

One went off at auction today for like $250 shipped.  The copy looked decent for being used.  Thats the lowest I’ve seen a used copy go for at auction this year.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m