• Any one tried it? I bought for my 360 for $12, It’s really fun and tactical.

• Tried it on PS3. Won the battle and then had all my troops destroyed by a nuke and I haven’t picked it up since. Can’t get enough of a top down view. Like the voice interface and graphics and so on. Pretty decent RTS but the whole nuke thing was really annoying.

• @frimmel:

Tried it on PS3. Won the battle and then had all my troops destroyed by a nuke and I haven’t picked it up since. Can’t get enough of a top down view. Like the voice interface and graphics and so on. Pretty decent RTS but the whole nuke thing was really annoying.

Well, when the enemy seems close to DEFCON I spread my units to all the uplinks i own and so they only can destroy like 3 units, plus the “Nukes” aren’t really Nuke, their refered as WMD or Weapons of mass destruction plus they don’t do as much destruction as a nuke would do.

• Well in a game where they tout the persistence and encourage the leveling of your units to just destroy some of them at the end of every game/round/battle is a bit cheesy.

• @frimmel:

Well in a game where they tout the persistence and encourage the leveling of your units to just destroy some of them at the end of every game/round/battle is a bit cheesy.

Well, I just like rolling my tanks over the enemy in victory.  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m