• Just wondering how, if it’s at all possible, to put a signature after all of my forum posts.
    I simply don’t see an option for it.

If not, I’ll have to copy and paste the BB Code every time I post?

Like so…

• Or I can make it non-clickable like so…

• Customizer

Djensen has very good reasons for not allowing signatures.  Mostly because it interrupts the page flow and the conversation.

Everything that is in a signature (a picture, some text) can be done using your “avatar” and the text under your avatar.  You see this to the left of posts, therefore it does not interrupt the page flow and conversation.

I 100% agree with Djensen on this, and think it is a very good policy that more forums should implement.

• @Veqryn:

Djensen has very good reasons for not allowing signatures.  Mostly because it interrupts the page flow and the conversation.
    Everything that is in a signature (a picture, some text) can be done using your “avatar” and the text under your avatar.  You see this to the left of posts, therefore it does not interrupt the page flow and conversation.
    I 100% agree with Djensen on this, and think it is a very good policy that more forums should implement.

Agreed.  Signatures clutter things up too much, especially when they’re long.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m