• Sorry guys, been reading old threads the last 2 hours and cant seem to find what im looking 4 ;(

A : 1 sub attack a carrier and a sub, the attacking sub hits and the defender chooses the sub 4 casulty, does it get to fire back?

B : If 5 subs attacks 2 subs and a destoyer, does the defending subs get 1. strike ? And instant kill attacking subs ?

C : Can US land a ground units in anzac territori before the war has begun ?

Hope it makes sense, love this site btw!

All the best from Denmark

Cya around PPP

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@PeterPaaPan:

Sorry guys, been reading old threads the last 2 hours and cant seem to find what im looking 4 ;(

A : 1 sub attack a carrier and a sub, the attacking sub hits and the defender chooses the sub 4 casulty, does it get to fire back?

Yes, submarines fire simultaniously.  That means both the attacking and defending submarines fire.  We only take turns as human beings so that we can be good sports.  If s/he had selected the aircraft carrier, and it only had one hit left before sinking, then it would not get to return fire, since it fires in a later phase of combat.

B : If 5 subs attacks 2 subs and a destoyer, does the defending subs get 1. strike ? And instant kill attacking subs ?

With a destroyer present, ALL unit rolls are considered to be simultanious.  Per game rules, the attacker fires first, then the defender, then all casualties are removed.

C : Can US land a ground units in anzac territori before the war has begun ?

No.  This is in the FAQ, but the US cannot enter foreign nations until it is at war.

Hope it makes sense, love this site btw!

All the best from Denmark

My sister in law is living there.  I feel sorry for you. lol (that’s a joke.)

Cya around PPP

• Official Q&A

@PeterPaaPan:

Yes.

• Ty guys, still kinda wondering if u understand one of my questions corretly!

5 subs vs 1 destroy and 2 subs!

Does the defender ( 2 subs ) roll dices BEFORE attacks do, cuz they got a destoyer canceling sneak attack from attacking but, the attacking havent! And if they do, it must mean that they and hit some of the attacking units will never ever roll a single dice correct ?

Ty all

PeterPaapan

• Official Q&A

I understood the question.  The answer is yes.

• Thx WarDog, just wasnt sure I made my self clear!

Love the work u doing here btw, gr8 help when u got a major rule problem!

Cya around PPP

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m