• Customizer

@Lozmoid:

Order update:

Event Details: Completed customs clearance process

Maybe I’ll get my copy before July 18th?! � :-o

Edit:

Event Details: Arrived at destination country

Confused - I thought it was in the UK already.  :? lol  Oh well.

Great Britain’s not a country. It’s an island. Perhaps it came from Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man or Sodor!  Ok the Isle of Man isn’t technically part of the UK and Sodor is a fictions Island, but you get my point; or more likely the tracking system is simply sloppy in its inconsistent syntax. Kinda like my punctuation and grammar.

Either way it’s good to hear you will get your game soon.

• hmm, coolstuffinc.com stlll has it listed as:
    “Expected release: July 27, 2012. Date subject to change.”

• Don’t worry Loz;just means it has been opened and being played by someone else. Maybe our Prime Minister is playing David Milliband for control of the next parliament. You should be honoured!

• TripleA '12

:-D LOL  Thanks guys, I’m currently trying to get in touch with ‘Yodel’, the UK courrier company that are trying to deliver the game to me. Latest update:

Event Details: Delivery attempted

Thing is, I work during the day and there’s noone else at home! I will see what I can do…

• I work evenings, should have sent it to me. Would have opened it to check nothing had been lost in transit. Would have done a great job sellotaping it all back together for you(minus 1 Tiger). Good luck and enjoy your weekend. Am happy for you.

• I ordered mine from Amazon on 7/5, and received it 7/11.  I did the super saver shipping (free shipping for items over $25).  When you realize that getting it from Amazon for $29.99 with no tax and no shipping is about the same amount as getting it from CoolStuff for $19.99 plus tax (because I live in Florida) plus shipping, then it was a no-brainer to get it from Amazon now instead of waiting to get it from CoolStuff later.

• I ordered A&A 1941 from Amazon on July 9th and paid for 2-3 day shipping.  It shipped out of Fernley, NV on the evening of July 9th and arrived at my home in California on July 11th.

Interestingly, I can no longer find the listing for A&A 1941 from Amazon.  I can only find the pre-order listing of A&A 1941 on Amazon from Funagain Games.

• Indeed, it appears that Amazon got wise to the fact that they were shipping it out early. Glad for those who managed to snag it!

• TripleA

From what I gather it lives up to being a really good game.

• is the release date still the 27th?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m