• Founder TripleA Admin

Production limits are like the AA50, AA42 games.

Hey, can you guys come up with a ton of questions about the rules? I don’t know what to look for. The differences are going to be so subtle that I might miss it.

• lets start with a basic question you’re going to get asked over and over again.

Can we have the complete list of each unit for the Allies and the Axis? We know somethings but are missing others.

How does SBR work? With the limited income I’m curious to know how they work.

Is there a Tech system if so what are the techs and how does it work?

• @Variable:

Production limits won’t be needed with minimal income and units the same price as before. You can only by 2-4 units per turn anyway.

It matters a lot!  India is only worth 1!

• Questions:

• Unit costs /move/attack value/ defend value

• there are no AA-units - but is there an AA-System (like “built-in” AA) on SBR, is there any AA on attacks on units?

Thank you :-)

• @djensen:

Production limits are like the AA50, AA42 games.

Hey, can you guys come up with a ton of questions about the rules? I don’t know what to look for. The differences are going to be so subtle that I might miss it.

The question is how much of Global 3.9 rules made it to 41 or if they made new ones. Off the top of my head check this:

• Carrier cost and damage (2 hits or not)
    • AA Guns (cost, can be taken as casualties, etc.)
    • Victory Conditions (number of cities, etc.)

• @Hobbes:

• AA Guns (cost, can be taken as casualties, etc.)

What AA guns?  There are no tokens for unit AA units so I’ll bet the AA unit has been removed from this game.  At best, there’s an SBR system with the AA gun integrated into the factory ala global.

• Yes, and I would be shocked if there were 2 hit carriers

Although when Jensen was flipping through that rulebook….  jeez it didn’t look simplified too much

• Customizer

Just watched the box opening video. Some nice looking pieces. I love the US subs. The question that is most burning in my mind is: Other than being the Original game designer, did Larry have ANYTHING to do with this game? He has been quiet on the subject and if memory serves, the wording on the initial flyer we saw said: using the same game mechanics as created by Larry Harris, not: This game was designed by Larry Harris.
    Other than non disclosure agreements, this could be a reason that Larry has not commented on the game at HarrisGameDesign.com Simply put maybe he didn’t design it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m