• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Have you?

And what happend?

I’ve never been officially arrested, but I have been put down by the swat team, hunted by chopper/dogs (escaped), and detained for “the purpose of investigation”.

I can’t wait to read Bunnies P Wraths response to this thread.  Or Vances :D.

• '12

A few times.  But since I got my Canadian Pardon in the late 1990s I don’t have to tell employers about it!  Mind you I only spent a few nights in a holding cell, never consecutively.

The only time swat was involved was when I was 15 shooting popcans in parkinglot with a buddy when we were 15.  Some drunk teenagers trying to fishtail in a pickup truck didn’t like it when we were laughing at them.  We didn’t like be chased and one CO2 bb pistol versus 4 drunk kids…yeah, ran into a 24 hour grocery store.  Things got out of hand when the manager was told we had guns, the police were told and well, the entire department from our city of 45, 000 was at the mall and none too pleased with us…

Being out after curfew and a few other incidents rounds it out, stupid kid stuff.  Of course the cops didn’t think shooting a gun while smoking weed was as funny as we thought it was.  Twas the last time I owned a gun, damn nearly 30 years ago…

• No.

• Spring break……pushed a police officer. bad idea

Other than that I am clean…

• Well once I was with my friends in a truck.
    And we weren’t in our city, but our local police were there, so we thought they were inactive. So I told my friend I’ll give him $5.00 if he fingers him in his mirror. He did. The cop then pulled us over anyways, but luckily didn’t actually fine us or anything else.

I never gave my friend the $5.00 though.  :lol:

• well if you get arrested again don’t laugh if they ask if you have any hand grenades.

• Customizer

Yes. I like to beat down coworkers who steal from other coworkers. I feel I’m like a real life robin hood or perhaps Batman if you will. Local law enforcement feels differently.

• Nearly. Was at some lights in Florence and was unsure which way to go, when someone behind swore and called me names. They saw foreign plates and did not know I would understand. Being a fiery Italian I replied in kind shouting back( in Italian): "f…  you son of a … " and some more about his mother.  10 seconds later 4 Poliziotti got out  of a Fiat Uno(tiny car)and came to mine and asked me to get out. The driver had been a young cocky cop. Next thing their dreams come true as they spread me over my own car and talk big about what they are going to do to me.We are in the middle of the city. Did not last long before they got bored. One squeezed my cheek and slapped it as they left. I think the thought of all the paperwork(English registered car) was too much for them.

• No, I don’t get how people get themselves into trouble soo easily

• '12

Adventure……or mis-adventure as the case may be.

• Or just minding your own business…

• I haven’t even got a ticket/accident in like 15+ years, let alone anything like that.

• Got talked into wearing a gorilla suit to a Sonic Drive-In. Cops got after me and i lost my ride. I took to the woods and lurked in the shaddows, praying they don’t use the K-9 unit on me. Stupid me, I didn’t plan, and had no clothing under the suit.

I have have never been arrested, but I have ran from the police. I was not about to get arrested or a ticket for a gorilla suit.

I must say, the rush was awesome, felt like a shot down airman over enemy territory.

It’s my dad’s favorite story.

• I am confused. Is it illegal to dress up for take away food?

• Customizer

With the current lawyer to human ratio in our society it is illegal to do anything that bothers anyone in the slightest.

• @wittman:

I am confused. Is it illegal to dress up for take away food?

I was walking around the drive in and people loved it. Two families had me stop and took pictures with me. However, the manager of the Sonic is a very controling feminist and once we made eye contact, I knew the police were minutes away. It’s a small town and the police get free food there and are buddies with the manager.

At one point I was hiding behind the neighboring Taco Bell garbage container with the police on the other side questioning the employees about me. Talk about a rush!

• Thanks for the explanation. Still seems ridiculous.
    I like dressing up, but have never seen a battle reenactment, as I work weekends. Would love to.

• Customizer

@ABWorsham:

@wittman:

I am confused. Is it illegal to dress up for take away food?

I was walking around the drive in and people loved it. Two families had me stop and took pictures with me. However, the manager of the Sonic is a very controling feminist and once we made eye contact, I knew the police were minutes away. It’s a small town and the police get free food there and are buddies with the manager.

At one point I was hiding behind the neighboring Taco Bell garbage container with the police on the other side questioning the employees about me. Talk about a rush!

Escaping the law stories are far more entertaining than getting arrested stories every time. Unless of course your story involves escaping the law after you’ve been arrested.

• '12

Well one time when I was 18 I had broken my leg so I had a cast from my ankle to half way up my thigh.  My buddy was riding me double on his bicycle downhill on Niagara St.  We past a cruiser who pulled a U-turn.  My bud was nimble on the bike and by the time the cruiser had down his 180, my friend road us between Time Square and the canal in the rear parking lot.  We squeezed between two buildings, left the bike in tall grass and the cruiser slowly drove past us, missed us hiding in debris and left us alone.  Not bad on one leg if I do say so myself!  Riding double on a bicycle with a broken leg…not sure why we were so scared of the heat!  Oh yeah, no headlight on the bicycle…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m