• TripleA

Guadalcanal is awesome.

I have worn out the dice box does anyone know where to buy replacements?

Although I do love this game I must confess that the box got most of the wear and tear from me using it as my main rolling method for global.

It is great to be able to roll up to 12 dice for different units. If you have 4inf, 2 art, 3 tanks, 2bombers we do one roll in the box. First 2 dice are infantry, next 4 are artillery and upgraded infantry, next 3 are tanks, next 2 are bombers, and the last die is disregarded.

Much faster and great anticipation revealing the dice.

• There was a link in one of these threads to a print out Krieg created assigning colors to the slots. You then used twelve different and correpsonding colored dice to do what the battlebox does. However I don’t seem able to locate the particular thread.

But… this would be what I was looking for.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/29393/aa-guadalcanal-battle-strip

This looks like a similar riff.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/30243/battleboard

• TripleA

thanks for the response frimmel.

i remember the battle strip. however this is the exact opposite of what i wanted. the battle strip is an alternative to the battlebox as some do not like it.

i like the battlebox and want to use it more. i am looking for another battlebox or two. maybe those that do not like using theirs will offer to sell me thiers.

• TripleA

anyone want to sell their battlebox?

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Haha, I hate that battlebox.  It should be filled with JuJu Bees and brought to the nearest movie theatre.  Unfortunatly, I better keep the damn thing to keep my game complete.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen battle boxes for sale anywhere, even eBay.

Guad would play so much better if they used Variables “Battle of Midway” combat system.  Still, Guad is a fun game.

• TripleA

@hkytown1:

Haha, I hate that battlebox.  It should be filled with JuJu Bees and brought to the nearest movie theatre.  Unfortunatly, I better keep the damn thing to keep my game complete.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen battle boxes for sale anywhere, even eBay.

Guad would play so much better if they used Variables “Battle of Midway” combat system.  Still, Guad is a fun game.

are you sure you don’t want to sell it? if so please do not remove the jujubes when you ship it.
    i think it is a great idea, with every roll i also get jujubes!

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Awesome!

Better keep it.

• TripleA

Anyone got a dicebox they don’t want?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m