• @DropItTwice:

and I for one think i may join Sea Sheppard.  If anything just to watch these morons up close and personal.  :-D

Now theres a thought, perhaps infiltration is the best way to bring them down, from the inside. I’d bet good money the Japanese would pay top dollar to the “round-eye” willing to do this, and I bet there a big bounty if you can deliver Mr. Watson to them….hmmmm, now i’ve got myself thinking deviously  :evil:

• Were on to something here.  we will need a six man team that can pose as tree huggers.  then we will need a sack of potato s and 1 escape ship.  i sure if we contact the japans government what we are up to they will provide us with some funding  and then some more funding upon delivery.  oh and the sack of potato’s is for Paul,  we will switch out the potato’s with him and no one will know the difference seeing that he is shaped like a sack of them. :evil:  how ever im not going to the artic to get him ill wait for him to do that Mediterranean raid that he does.  course  this is all contingent that the Japanese Government wants him in japan.  they may just want him dumped over board like we did to Obama oops  i mean bin laden.

• Game’s up. I have infiltrated this site as we thought you A&A people were planning something like this.
    I will get promoted and everything.
    I love whales.
    Not the country(Wales).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m