• My question is, why does Australia and New Zealand deserve to get their own power, India gets its own money, but Canada just gets a few roundels. That is messed up.

• '17 '16 '13 '12

The Canadian IPCs having to be spent in North America would add a dose of realism to the game, probably one of the easy / most material change I can think about.

The IPC value is a bit low at 7, that should be increased to something like 10 to compensate (and why not an industrial complex on the Pacific coast to give option to go Pacific).

• '12

@Omega1759:

The Canadian IPCs having to be spent in North America would add a dose of realism to the game, probably one of the easy / most material change I can think about.

The IPC value is a bit low at 7, that should be increased to something like 10 to compensate (and why not an industrial complex on the Pacific coast to give option to go Pacific).

I added 1 IPC to the Yukon to total 8 IPCs base for Canada.  With NO points, it could add, and also the way I do my neutrals helps in this regard.  I have a 3 IPC bonus that all countries get (except China) UNTIL they decide to invade a true neutral, at which point they lose that bonus forever.  I call it WORLD TRADE BONUS and it represents trade with neutrals all over the world.  Because of this, Canada gets 11 each turn in my game (unless they decide to invade Spain or something outside the box OR get NO points to increase).

• Alternatively, you can give Canada to ANZAC, replace the Canadian units with ANZAC ones, and play that way.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m