• In the real war late in 1941 when the Germans were threatening Moscow
    Stalin was able to call up fresh reserves from Siberia. What if this was added to the game??

Let’s say that as soon as Moscow is attacked the Russian player gets free units. For example 8 infantry, 3 tanks, 2 artillery, and 1 fighter!!!
    These units are placed in Moscow when the attack happens.

• Sounds like a plan, but I think the reserves shouldn’t be right when the attack happens. Maybe when the Germans are in a territory adjacent to Moscow, the reserves are placed there on the Soviet turn.

• Sounds like you guys want to try A&AE Advanced.
    I found a link somewhere in this forum and the game sounds quite cool although I haven’t had time to play it myself. If includes a map change, an altered setup and some special rules (amogst them the siberian reinforcements).

Cheers!

• i incorparated generals into aae, so when moscow gets attacked General Zhukov comes to the rescue.

• i incorparated generals into aae, so when moscow gets attacked General Zhukov comes to the rescue.

I like this, but what does he come to the rescue with? I mean, he is one of the people most often invoked in our games, and he was a good general, but he can’t have saved Moscow without soldiers. :)

• no, but he straitened(probaly not spelled right) them out and got them fighting, he will not win you the war but he will help alot, if any one is interested on the rules of generals i can post them

• I’ve seen rules for generals before, but I would like to know what happens here.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m