A couple questions about Iron Blitz

• 1. When you move armies is there a way to move more than one unit at a time?

It’s a little tedious to have to keep on clicking to move your 10 or 20 unit stack of infantry.

2. Is there a bug in the game that doesn’t properly calculate the casualities battleships inflict in amphibuous assualts?

I was playing against the computer and had defeated Germany and had Japan surrounded but Japan had a stack of about 40 infantry. So I thought I’d just build a bunch of battleships and attack with 1 unit each turn to reduce the number of troops in Japan. Well I had about 35 battleships and Japan was only losing about 2 or 3 units per turn from my battleships. The dice rolls indicated they should have lost more. So it wasn’t just horrendous bad luck!

Thanks in advance for any help!

• There are lots of bugs in Iron Blitz (unfortunately). I don’t know of any way to move muliple units at the same time … I hate having to load, then move, then unload transports (when you’re trying to use 20+ to attack). SUCKS! I’m not sure why the battleships amphibous assault doesn’t work all the time either. There are several more bugs to this game. I suggest saving often and try loading it back up if something weird happens. I also have a problem landing my planes places and placing new units at ICs.

• @MistaBiggs:

There are lots of bugs in Iron Blitz (unfortunately). I don’t know of any way to move muliple units at the same time … I hate having to load, then move, then unload transports (when you’re trying to use 20+ to attack). SUCKS! I’m not sure why the battleships amphibous assault doesn’t work all the time either. There are several more bugs to this game. I suggest saving often and try loading it back up if something weird happens. I also have a problem landing my planes places and placing new units at ICs.

Well, it’s better than nothing! :)

Sometimes it won’t let me place new units at ICs but I think that’s just because I clicked on the wrong pixel. If you just try clicking on a different area, it should work.

• If memory serves me correct, there are more bugs in A&A:Iron Blitz than there were in the original. Yeah, go figures… :-?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m