FMGC 2013 - Planning, Roster, Suggestions, Invites

• I’ll take any Facist Fanatical Imperial Dictator with maniacal tendenancies with a lust to take over the world

• I’ve never seen the rules, but I love the taste of fried grasshopper. Plus I definitely have some unfinished business with Clyde85 and his messed up Jap air force killing rolls that screwed up my master plan!

• With that being said, put down Surprise Attack for Italy!

• Found the rules and im assuming that if its not specified in FMG’s rule set on boardgame geek it works the same way as it would in A&A global 40?

@Enigmatic_Decay:

Plus I definitely have some unfinished business with Clyde85 and his messed up Jap air force killing rolls that screwed up my master plan!

oh by all means, im more then happy to hold you up for the whole game again  :-D

• and here is a link to the rules and set up, I hope

http://files.boardgamegeek.com/file/download/89nz2bf4is/1939_Set-up_Charts.pdf?

• '10

@Clyde85:

Found the rules and im assuming that if its not specified in FMG’s rule set on boardgame geek it works the same way as it would in A&A global 40?

@Enigmatic_Decay:

Plus I definitely have some unfinished business with Clyde85 and his messed up Jap air force killing rolls that screwed up my master plan!

oh by all means, im more then happy to hold you up for the whole game again  :-D

That is correct…  it was created based on the Alpha 2 Rule set for AAG40

• Sponsor

I vote that we play with Jeremy’s d6 variant.

• Awesome Entertainment Presents……

Clyde85 vs: Enigmatic Decay Round 2

An epic brawl that includes: a massive army of messed up individuals hellbent on world domination, a deadly grudge, 36 rice farmers too many, 48 planes shot down that were uncalled for, 56 collect calls, 89 do not pass go do not collect $200’s, 347 orphans, 582 pounds of fish, 1246 mafia applied “fresh ones”, 4233 instant messages featuring inappropriate dialogue between coworkers, 5427 accidental underwear soiling incidents, 8750 reasons why and one hell of an epic S**t kicking that won’t soon be forgotten. Lock up your children, hide your wives, grab your booze and prepare for the apocalypse.

Tickets on sale now at www.Enigmatic_Decaytowin.com
    Get yours before they sell out!

• Oh and lets not forget the 37.2 gerbil’s (please don’t ask about the .2 it’s a rather messy situation)

• @Young:

I vote that we play with Jeremy’s d6 variant.

I agree and I think we have the silent consent of the rest of the players.

What is the turn order or is it the same as A&AG40?

• Speaking of planning, I’m planning to beat Clyde!

• So teams so far are as such

AXIS
    Germany: Gargantua
    Japan: Enigmatic_Decay
    Italy: Surprise attack
    Axis Minors: Vance
    (correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s everyone)

ALLIES
    U.S.A.: ???
    UK: FieldMarshallGames (has he accepted)
    Commonwealth: Canada: Young Grasshopper, ANZAC:???, British India:???, South Africa:???
    Soviet Union:???
    China: Clyde85
    France:???
    (am I forgetting anyone)

Com’on Allied players we need a few more guys!

@Enigmatic_Decay:

Speaking of planning, I’m planning to beat Clyde!

Let’s just hope you do better this time then you at the last outing  :-P  :-D

• I am definitely coming for 2013. I missed this year because i had to work  :-(

Regarding Gargantua’s first post about the tables being too short. At my work we just cut pvc piping and toss em on the legs to raise the tables. not pretty, but it gets the job done.

also i would love to play anzac

• Sponsor

@gliven:

I am definitely coming for 2013. I missed this year because i had to work  :-(

Regarding Gargantua’s first post about the tables being too short. At my work we just cut pvc piping and toss em on the legs to raise the tables. not pretty, but it gets the job done.

also i would love to play anzac

Done.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27194.0

• I am also going to set up my 1940 global,  for when it could be a while till your turn again…… so if there are any interested in a G-40 or G-41 Oztea version lets pick some sides, or do a random draw for your nation.

• Customizer

@suprise:

I am also going to set up my 1940 global,  for when it could be a while till your turn again…… so if there are any interested in a G-40 or G-41 Oztea version lets pick some sides, or do a random draw for your nation.

Sign me up for this one! Hopefully by then I’ll have fully painted FMG Germans and Whatever else they’ve put out by then, I think Jeremy said the UK was after the Germans. I painted up my Italian Infantry since the con.

FMG Italy Inf 01.JPG
    FMG Italy Inf 02.JPG

• Sponsor

Very nice work most holy, I appreciate your hardcore painting skills. I just got the material to build my new table, can’t wait to share the pics when it’s done.

• those infantry look incredible.

• Wow!  Those look amazing!  The colors just pop!  Good job!

• '12

Most Holy, any pictures of those superbly painted Russian forces that were all over Germany territories on May 9th?  Thanks again for the invite to where mere mortal meets a board-game den/heaven!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m