Another peice of crap wrote by me ( A&A.org forum histor

• Hello I had an idea to make an archive of this forums history, so this information is’nt lost.

-Posters to have reached 1000 posts (in order)
    1. TG Moses VI
    2. Yanny
    3. Cystic Crypt
    4. GeZe
    5. Falk
    6. Xi

-Worst poster ever
    1. GeZe (myself)

-Best poster ever
    1. (ideas?)

If I have made a mistake please inform me, or if you have ideas for the “Best poster ever”

(luckly for me there are tons of internat cafes in Bulgaria)

sure, this is another crapy post by myself that no one will respond to, but I dont care

• You’re not the worst person that has posted here.
    I think anyone that post here on a consistence bases, is fine.
    Don’t be so hard on yourself, guy.
    Its all good :D

• … and the wayward son returns to wrest his heritage back from Xi, the evil usurping brother. (Xi jumped ahead in posts, but seems to be on an extended hiatus.)

(Maybe, with a little encouragement, I can instigate a power struggle. That would be coup!

I think we’ve got a forum or two to help pull datafrom… if we can find them! :roll: One was almost an A&A Academy Awards(my capital a fingers hurt now.)

My vote for WPE is Wild2000. Lotsa posts then he gets mad(or whatever) and goes through putting smilies(?) for every post after deleting the words. That is a sorehead/obsessive/wacko, I think.

• i was wondering what happened to Wild2000.
    oh yeah,
    hi gaze.

• @El:

My vote for WPE is Wild2000.

:lol:

Hey, Wild is back!

Wait a minute…it’s another smilie. There’re everywhere. The smilie invasion continues. Run for your lives!!!

• Damn! I’m good. 8)

Geez, W__00! That’s a 6 month hiatus. Dija enjoy your vacation?

Oh, nice ta mecha!

• @El:

(Maybe, with a little encouragement, I can instigate a power struggle. That would be coup!

:-? Do you mean cool, or coup, because yes, it would be cool, and yes, it would be a coup. :wink:

• @El:

… and the wayward son returns to wrest his heritage back from Xi, the evil usurping brother. (Xi jumped ahead in posts, but seems to be on an extended hiatus.)

I think we’ve got a forum or two to help pull datafrom… if we can find them! :roll: One was almost an A&A Academy Awards(my capital a fingers hurt now.)

My vote for WPE is Wild2000. Lotsa posts then he gets mad(or whatever) and goes through putting smilies(?) for every post after deleting the words. That is a sorehead/obsessive/wacko, I think.

I think I may have been gone for a longer period oftime than Wild2000, but then again, I guess only the administrator would know. By the way, what ever happened to djensen? Does he ever post?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m