• Hello

I played a game with a colleague with the classic board game (not over the internet). We came to about round 7 when finishing (late evening…). Both made bigger mistakes I think but the situation on the board still seems unclear to me. For this reason we saved the map.

IPC are indicated on the board (please see annexe). Next to move is Germany. Maybe round 8.

I would be interested in your thoughts about who may be in the lead (and why). I would appreciate any thoughts. :-D

Kind regards
    ste

PS: One question coming with the game: a naval base can be used in non combat move if conquered in the same round? (important for Gibraltar…)
    before GER 8.AAM

• Thanks for the answer. This is what I’m thinking too but missing a clear reference in the rulebook I had to accept the opposite in the game. Is there a clear reference in the rulebook regarding naval bases in this question?

• @ste:

Thanks for the answer. This is what I’m thinking too but missing a clear reference in the rulebook I had to accept the opposite in the game. Is there a clear reference in the rulebook regarding naval bases in this question?

Page 24: “If a territory is captured, any facilities there are also captured. The capturing player can use them on the turn after they are captured.”

• Many thanks! That sounds clear to me.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m