• only 32 pieces per nation! thats way to little

32 NEW scupts per nation, not total.

The totals are basically the same as AA42 as is the game…just new setup.

The product is just an excuse to sell new pieces to piece junkies.

Many people wanted an expansion pack with extra bits and this is the solution WOTC made up figuring a new game was a better seller than a “box of extra parts”

• IL… always there to back me up ^_^

• @techroll42:

It actually seems sorta authentic (as in I can’t find the image it’s edited from), but it does say Age 12+ (bottom right). Wasn’t this supposed to expand the audience?

Who cares if it’s 12+? There are plenty of 12+ yos who don’t play this game as it is. By cutting down on the play time, there’s a very good chance they can improve the appeal and thereby garner more fans from the same age group without making it so simple an 8 year old could play.

• @Imperious:

only 32 pieces per nation! thats way to little

32 NEW scupts per nation, not total.

The totals are basically the same as AA42 as is the game…just new setup.

The product is just an excuse to sell new pieces to piece junkies.

Many people wanted an expansion pack with extra bits and this is the solution WOTC made up figuring a new game was a better seller than a “box of extra parts”

Then why doesnt say 160 new pieces
    and then the # of normal pieces

• The PDF works! However, it could’ve been done in <10 mins. in Microsoft Word (uses one of the “boxes” and some of the “release notes”). The links do provide a wealth of information…about non-Axis and Allies products.

Still haven’t seen any reason to believe this hoax extends beyond us to WOTC…

• @techroll42:

The PDF works! However, it could’ve been done in <10 mins. in Microsoft Word (uses one of the “boxes” and some of the “release notes”). The links do provide a wealth of information…about non-Axis and Allies products.

nuhuh techroll you are very wrong its very true……

;)

• lolwut?

• @Uncrustable:

@techroll42:

The PDF works! However, it could’ve been done in <10 mins. in Microsoft Word (uses one of the “boxes” and some of the “release notes”). The links do provide a wealth of information…about non-Axis and Allies products.

Go to Funagaingames.com you will see it available for pre-order.

nuhuh techroll you are very wrong its very true……

;)

• I have a question for djensen (or the appropriate moderator).  The board section for Axis & Allies 1942 2nd Edition appeared on April 20, and as far as I know it has always been visibile to all board visitors, whether they sign in or not.  The board section for Axis & Allies 1941 appeared on April 2, and as far as I know access to it has always been restricted to members who sign in.  If both games are genuine products which are really due to be published soon (and particularly given that the 1941 game is supposed to appear a month before the 1942 game), why are they being treated differently in this manner?  Is this just an oversight?  Or is there some other reason?

• software glitch nothing more.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m