Global 1939 with G40 board

• I think you should add more infs to the new neutral countries like Norway, Denmark and Albania, while Norway and Denmark should be Pro-allied neutrals. The state of Albania could be either pro-allied or pro-axis as Italy had a great impact on Albania in the years before the war. But it should be decided in terms of gameplay, as a pro-axis state would give additional units to Italy.
    According to Wikipedia the territories of Vyborg, Baltic States and Bessarabia were not part of the Soviet Union when the war started in September 1939 and should be give to their previous owners, while Baltic States would be pro-allied as they were threatened by Germany and the Soviet Union.
    But the territories couldn’t be taken by the SU until at war so you would give the SU the permission to take these territories before going to war with Germany.

• Albania is italian, they occupied the country back in april 1939: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_occupation_of_Albania

• @St3vYb0y:

I think you should add more infs to the new neutral countries like Norway, Denmark and Albania, while Norway and Denmark should be Pro-allied neutrals. The state of Albania could be either pro-allied or pro-axis as Italy had a great impact on Albania in the years before the war. But it should be decided in terms of gameplay, as a pro-axis state would give additional units to Italy.
    According to Wikipedia the territories of Vyborg, Baltic States and Bessarabia were not part of the Soviet Union when the war started in September 1939 and should be give to their previous owners, while Baltic States would be pro-allied as they were threatened by Germany and the Soviet Union.
    But the territories couldn’t be taken by the SU until at war so you would give the SU the permission to take these territories before going to war with Germany.

I edited it and i put what you said in

• @Axistiger13:

Albania is italian, they occupied the country back in april 1939

Ah ok, then I’ve misread something

• @St3vYb0y:

@Axistiger13:

Albania is italian, they occupied the country back in april 1939

Ah ok, then I’ve misread something

LOL that happens alot

• '10

MOD:  I suggest this be moved to new 1939 GLOBAL Forum

• This looks really cool.  I would like to set up my board and see what it looks like (I have the axis minors set and I guess I will use some of the oldschool yellow Japanese pieces from Classic for the Dutch).  A couple questions:

Are UK Europe and Pacific separate economies or are they done as one power?  And how do you do Germany/axis minors and UK/Holland?  After Holland falls, does UK have the special right to land planes in former Dutch colonies and take them over with land units like in Global?

• @Vance:

This looks really cool.  I would like to set up my board and see what it looks like (I have the axis minors set and I guess I will use some of the oldschool yellow Japanese pieces from Classic for the Dutch).  A couple questions:

Are UK Europe and Pacific separate economies or are they done as one power?  And how do you do Germany/axis minors and UK/Holland?  After Holland falls, does UK have the special right to land planes in former Dutch colonies and take them over with land units like in Global?

Yes UK is 1 country, with 2 economies
    You do Germany and Axis minor turn together. Like
    1. Germany Builds
    2. Axis Minors Builds
    3. German Combat
    4. Axis Minor Combat
    5. Battles
    6. German Noncombat
    7. Axis Minor Noncombat
    8. German Place
    9. Axis minor place

Same with UK/Dutch

After Holland Falls, It is still a seprate country. (It has colonies)

• @FieldMarshalGames:

MOD:  I suggest this be moved to new 1939 GLOBAL Forum

Yeah it should

• Who has what in the Philippines

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m