• I was wondering if the Axis and Allies Minis play by Forum section is defunct or not, I have seen numerous posts and threads by admins  ( including the only one in the forum itself) saying it is functional and yet there are no games. Is it operational? And how does that work exactly?

• '18 Customizer

Players with photoshop or gimp create the maps and mini’s and post jpegs of the battles in the forum. There is a built in dice roller for rolling attacks and etc. The section was active but due to really bad spamming the posts were deleted in the section and nobody returned. There is something about this particular forum platform that makes it venerable to spam which makes it hard for players. There was talk here of a new platform being installed but it dosen’t look like its in the near future any more.

I’ll check into that program and see whats what

• @Bolt-Action:

I was wondering if the Axis and Allies Minis play by Forum section is defunct or not, I have seen numerous posts and threads by admins  ( including the only one in the forum itself) saying it is functional and yet there are no games. Is it operational? And how does that work exactly?

Hey Bolt-Action British,

Take a look in the Play Miniatures section, I’m posting the contents of an AAM game.  There used to be many games in that section but a forum glitch nuked-em.  But follow the new thread, ask questions, and you’ll have the hang of it soon!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m