• I’ve been thinking about getting axs and Allies for a while but I am only interested in a “classic” style game, with the whole world represented ( not D-day and so forth). Is it possible to get this style of A and A for under say 150 dollars?

• (Spring) 1942 is a good choice and represents the whole world.
    About 29 USD regular price.

The whole world is represented in Anniversary Edition or the combination of Europe1940 and Pacific1940, too.
    But you won’t get them for under 150 dollars unless you wait for reprint editions.

• 29 USD only? Is it lower quality then the other games or something?

• This is the regular retail price.

The other versions are sold out (except Pacific1940 that is about 75 USD stand alone).

So you will only get them paying much higher prices.

Not a question of quality but of supply and demand.

• Ok thank you I’ll definitely be getting that. :)

• Keep in mind that A&A Spring 1942 is much like the classic/revised editions.  Smaller map (with fewer territories, much like the original versions of the game) than the “newer” Pacific/Europe 1940 games, with fewer pieces and more simplified rules system.

That being said, it’s a GREAT option for those who don’t have an entire weekend and a couple hundred dollars (or a massive table to play on) and a full game can easily be played in just a few hours (or less).

• Does it still have akll the factions? ( USA,UK,USSR Germany, Japan, Italy, China, Anzac, and….blanking out on number nine)?

• @Bolt-Action:

Does it still have akll the factions? ( USA,UK,USSR Germany, Japan, Italy, China, Anzac, and….blanking out on number nine)?

Spring 1942 has Allies (US/China (only 2 territories in china though), UK, Russia) and Axis (Germany, Japan) … no anzac or france and Italy is amalgamated into Germany.

• @Bolt-Action:

I’ve been thinking about getting axs and Allies for a while but I am only interested in a “classic” style game, with the whole world represented ( not D-day and so forth). Is it possible to get this style of A and A for under say 150 dollars?

Amazon has 1942 for 23.00

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m