• AA50 non editedable final
    AA42 supreme final with neutrals

129$ + tax, each, on 34x64 vinyl

Is there a better material (maybe cheaper too ?) to print on other than vinyl ?

This seems roughly a fair price to me for single prints, but id like to know if i am being ripped off before i go ahead.
    Thanks to anyone who offers their opinion,
    and thanks to IL for his work ;)

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I do not know if you are being ripped off, but I can print you a map on a matte vinyl 34" X 64" for $79.95 plus shipping. Just needs IL’s permission to make a buck off his map.

• @coachofmany:

I do not know if you are being ripped off, but I can print you a map on a matte vinyl 34" X 64" for $79.95 plus shipping. Just needs IL’s permission to make a buck off his map.

I am definitely interested,
    IL should just make a deal with you where you sell his maps on your site ;)

Also is there any way to make those maps print smaller ?
    48" X 25.5" is a much better size in my opinion, but i know nothing about this lol :P

• Yes, that is a fair price from Coach. I get mine printed for 75.00 dollars for 3’ x 6’ (36"x 72") and 107.00 dollars for a 4’ x 8’ (48"x 96") map. Just have them reduce it to your size but it’s awesome when you can use the 3’ x 6’ or bigger believe me!

• I think the OP is referring to the maps based on the actual games. I never sell those and only provide a file for them.

• Well no matter, i got them both printed on a double sided super smooth material (it is vinyl like) at 34x64 for 200$ + tax

Cant wait to try it out !

:D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m