• Customizer

Guys,

––I’m going back and re-reading all of the hundreds of pages concerning HBG’s Global 1939 since I/we now have found additional players I’ve ordered the larger map and units set. It’s taken quite a while,…but I feel it’s a good investment in a better understanding of the rules/game.

----Great Work Doug & Adam!

“Tall Paul”

• Hi all.

Would it be possible to buy an editable and digital file for this map? I would like to make some customizations on my one.

Thank you.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@linhagens:

Hi all.

Would it be possible to buy an editable and digital file for this map? I would like to make some customizations on my one.

Thank you.

We do not give out the PDF File. Sorry

• '20 '19 '18 '16 '15 '11 '10

Hi Coach.

I think I previously posted this in the wrong thread.

While browsing the expanded rules on the HBG site i noticed the Australian division marker rules. We will now be able to utilize division level units with these rules using the division markers provided by HBG. I started putting my order together but noticed there are no UK infantry division markers. Will any be produced?

How is the Island Warfare expnsion coming along? Is it on schedule for release this summer?

Will we ever be able to purchase resource markers individually or always in sets of ten?

I do need to produce some UK Infantry markers, i will put that on our list.
    island Warfare is delayed but we are looking on the best way to produce these sets with our factory.
    We are actually changing the way you can purchase pieces on the site, no more ones or two, there will be a 5 min. on pieces and markers. We have to do this to keep us going.

Thanks Coach,

Will standby.

• Japan dow UK before USA is at full production. (lets say to make this clear its turn 1)
    USA in turn dow on Japan…
    Does USA now get full production ? Or must it still roll dice and whatnot for income ?

@Uncrustable:

Japan dow UK before USA is at full production. (lets say to make this clear its turn 1)
    USA in turn dow on Japan…
    Does USA now get full production ? Or must it still roll dice and whatnot for income ?

What?

• Was a misread
    We have since figured it out lol ;)

@coachofmany:

I do need to produce some UK Infantry markers, i will put that on our list.
    island Warfare is delayed but we are looking on the best way to produce these sets with our factory.
    We are actually changing the way you can purchase pieces on the site, no more ones or two, there will be a 5 min. on pieces and markers. We have to do this to keep us going.

Coach,

I forgot to mention the website states that you are out of stock of those nice plastic German roundels.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m