• Hey guys, been reading some posts with people who paintet their own troops!

I wonder if any1 is interestet in painting all nation ( Global ) and sell them, and what the price would be ?

GG PeterPaaPan

• '21 '18 '17 '15

There are companies and individuals who will do that, it would be expensive though. I recently timed myself, how long for one nation, just over 8 hours. A professional painter would charge how much? times that by nations in the global game. Myself, i do it in my spare time, but rarely happy with my results, always wish i could do better and have more time to devote to it……

• Customizer

PeterPaaPan,

I agree completely with Dangermouse. He has done some nice paint jobs himself. But it simply TAKES TIME! If you have someone else painting them for you,…you are still going to have to pay them FOR THEIR TIME. A painter with lesser talents would probably take more time,…and a professional will simply will cost more, read EXSPENSIVE!

I would encourage you to try painting them yourself. You’ll get better as you gain experience, and probably have some fun, too. There are several people on here that have painted their own pieces, and even some tutorials to help you out. They’re not hard to find, either. Just look around. You CAN DO IT! Good Luck.

“Tall Paul”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m