Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Balancing OOB Global

• I think that the only mayor problem with OOB is that there is no way for allies to prevent Germany taking London unless odd luck, thus giving Germany and Italy too much free space to grow. Allowing countries which capital is lost colecting IPCs and building units is the way to balance this. This is the only must change

In Asia, Japan could abuse their excess of aircraft sending most of them to land before USA can go war, so Japan could smash China, India and Siberia and then, by round 4, bring most of planes to east and fight the yankee navy. AA guns and a non-agression rule will solve this. So in resume I’d suggest these changes:

• Powers act normally (collect money, build stuff, research, etc) after losing their capital but you can still stole the money when you take a capital (this change is vital)
    • 1 aa gun for China (Szecwhan probably), 1 aa gun for Siberia (Amur), 1 aa gun for ANZAC (NSW) (optionals)
    • Non-agression pact USSR-Japan (choose the one you like more, being mongolians, free IPCs or the attacker pays 15-20 IPCs) (this change is optional but probably needed)
    • Maybe you should give Axis the victory if they take 8 cities in Europe map or 6 cities in Pacific map. Allies win taking 14 VCs. (I think this is not really needed unless the rivals are too stubborn with ignore Japan strats, and even then, San Francisco is nearer to Tokyo than Moscow is…) (optional)
    • And of course, delete restrictions of movement for China (China should not enter USSR unless that Japan and USSR are at war or unless that western Axis attack China) (this one is optional as well, but will save you from odd glitches in the long run) (Gamerman says that this one is my pet peeve  :lol: )

• TripleA

17, the bid follows classic bid. you can go 20-13… jeez

STOP MAKING THIS MORE COMPLICATED. HE ASK SIMPLE QUESTION AND YOU MOCK HIM. THEN WONDER WHY FORUM HAS ONLY THE SAME PEOPLE.

But yeah I’d house rule against japan cheese and give axis a bid. It’s simple, you move in allies sz territories you declare war. thada!

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m