• huh, a lot of my friends complain about turn based games period. It’s always “When is it my turn?” or “Jeez, what’s taking so long?” When they should of been spending that time in between turns planning their next move, in reality they spend 15 minutes on theirs trying to figure out what to do and delaying everyone else.

• dang, that’s what i always get in trouble for. Maybe they’re just mad at me because I tend to win more often than not in A&A. (Seriously, I almost always win, unless my ally does something stupid, like leave the USA open to attack from Germany. It happened!)

• thanks guys…. i got it and i love it… i got alot of friends who enjoy it too, which is good.

(i believe that having five people playing really increases the funness)

now… if only i had a good strategy for each nation and/or each side (axis or allies)…
    can you guys help me? remember… im new to all of this.

• thats great.i’m glad i found this site .it’s a good place to give and recieve info about the game as i don’t know too many other people who play.i have been playing A&A with the same friends for about 17 years.

• @Darrigaaz:

thanks guys…. i got it and i love it… i got alot of friends who enjoy it too, which is good.

(i believe that having five people playing really increases the funness)

now… if only i had a good strategy for each nation and/or each side (axis or allies)…
    can you guys help me? remember… im new to all of this.

oh man,
    just go through some of the A&A archives. You’ll find strats for most countries if you look hard enough.

• I think any registered user on this site would say yes to buying it! :roll:

• @MuthaRussia:

I think any registered user on this site would say yes to buying it! :roll:

Not necessarily

• Unless hes a spammer, YESSSS :x

• @MuthaRussia:

Unless hes a spammer, YESSSS :x

Actually, there are several registered members who only access this site for the general forums.

• Like Deviant Scripter? :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m