• Now that the USSR gets a 3IPC NO for each originally axis or pro-axis neutral teritory that it occupies, what do you think is the best way for the allies to divide up Iraq/Iran?  Both territories are worth 2IPCs and can hold a minor IC.

• @Vance:

Now that the USSR gets a 3IPC NO for each originally axis or pro-axis neutral teritory that it occupies, what do you think is the best way for the allies to divide up Iraq/Iran?  Both territories are worth 2IPCs and can hold a minor IC.

A lot is situational this vote is hard for me. I say if U.S.A can get to persia then by all means YES 100% a U.S.A factory would be spectacular at persia and 5 extra bucks for USSR having Iraq. That would be the best case scenario imo so thats my vote.

The more realistic situation will either be U.K both or U.K persia USSR Iraq. I say this because the Italians can get there in force, and the japs will probably kill the U.S trannie before it gets to persia.

But thats just what I think.

• Yeah a US IC would be ideal but how long would it take them to get there and build it?  Would it be too little too late?

UK could build one quickly but could they afford to build the IC and then produce units out of it?  What would they give up to do it?

Russia could take them quickly and they need the income but could they hold it?  I know this is a weird idea but suppose Russia were to take them and plow the money back into a Soviet IC, then build a couple infantry units there each turn.  The extra income would help it pay for itself and they get to deny Italy or Germany the oil NOs.  Or they could just build a coupld mechanized infantry each turn and drive them down from Volgagrad (2 mechs cost $8, which is what USSR would get if they can hold Iraq, iran and Syria)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m