Funny email my frend just got….

• yea…especially the ones who can’t freeking spell their own fake name “Gaddafi” consistently.

• '12

Oh Geez, just noticed that!  LOL, what kills me is that they actually make a living running these scams.

• Pathetic  :-)

• I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness; I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture

Perhaps this explains the bad spelling.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

This can’t possibly be a real scam. It is too stupid.

• '12

Never underestimate the power of greed combined with stupidity.  I dated a gal who fell for one of these scams before I met her.  I couldn’t believe she actually fell for it and we didn’t date for long thankfully.  I couldn’t believe her bank (a local french language bank) cashed the cheque drawn on a Nigerian bank, she kept 40% and forwarded the rest $960.  It was 1900 bucks and guess what, after a few weeks the foreign cheque bounced and she had to cover the entire 1900 so was out of pocket about a grand.  I included the bank in the ring of stupidity, anyone working at a bank should immediately put up a dozen red flags when Nigeria and foreign cheques are mentioned.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Whatever man,

If you guys want to miss out on $900 million dollars, that’s your problem.

Fortune favours the BOLD!

Rest assured - becauase this whole email and proposition is in GOOD FAITH!

It does make you kind of wonder though…  you know all those stories you get email, about General Abudabie, Bishop So and So, or Colonel Nygeria.  That we all Laugh at…

Maybe those stories are based on TRUE events lol,  Just like Gaddafi?  Those Nigerians are hard at work, using legitimate back stories, and putting in all sorts of effort and work to make the whole story legitimate, without realizing that NO ONE believes any of thier crap anyways lol.

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

Whatever man,

If you guys want to miss out on $900 million dollars, that’s your problem.

Fortune favours the BOLD!

Rest assured - becauase this whole email and proposition is in GOOD FAITH!

It does make you kind of wonder though…  you know all those stories you get email, about General Abudabie, Bishop So and So, or Colonel Nygeria.  That we all Laugh at…

Maybe those stories are based on TRUE events lol,  Just like Gaddafi?   Those Nigerians are hard at work, using legitimate back stories, and putting in all sorts of effort and work to make the whole story legitimate, without realizing that NO ONE believes any of thier crap anyways lol.

Or it’s a scam.

• You don’t need EVERYONE to believe.  It just takes a few to make a difference.

You think everyone calls psychic hotlines?  No, so why do their commercials keep running?

Maybe it’s because . . . there’s something to it?  :?

MISS CLEO SAYS CALL NOW!

• '12

There are gullible stupid people crooks take advantage of.  Then of course on the flip side you have some crooks that are so stupid you wonder who they survived into their teen years and beyond.  Folks, you can’t make this stuff up.  The headline: “Stolen iPad leads to 780lb crystal meth seizure”.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/03/05/stolen_ipad_crystal_meth/

www.theregister.co.uk  Is a website devoted to high tech news and other interesting news items all with an interesting twist of British humour.  I rather enjoy it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m