• I get caught up watching any show on Television about any of these legendary animals. What are your thoughts on the subject?

• Love cryptozoology and have since I was a kid.

To me it’s a toss up between Sasquatch/Yeti type creatures and some water-based reptile.  So much area to have something survive in both cases without being detected.

• @Jermofoot:

Love cryptozoology and have since I was a kid.

To me it’s a toss up between Sasquatch/Yeti type creatures and some water-based reptile.  So much area to have something survive in both cases without being detected.

I agree with you, Jermofoot, cryptozoology has caught my attention since my childhood.

• Customizer

I believe I remember about five years or so ago that the man that “faked” the Sasquatch was on his deathbed and recanted that he had made it all up.

“Tall Paul”

• what is weird is that 75 years ago people would have said your nuts if you said that you saw a monster in the woods/jungle in Africa,and described the Mountain Gorilla, It wasnt discovered until  the 1950’s. What about the creatures they say are extinct and then someone brings it in

• @suprise:

what is weird is that 75 years ago people would have said your nuts if you said that you saw a monster in the woods/jungle in Africa,and described the Mountain Gorilla, It wasnt discovered until  the 1950’s. What about the creatures they say are extinct and then someone brings it in

Another good example would be the recent discovery and acceptance of giant and colossal squid. If a cryptid were to exist I believe it would be in the world’s oceans rather than land.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m