Maybe I don't read well. But i do not see and introduction thread :)

• Greetings and Salutations to everyone, :)

I figure since I’ve lurked and learned and vast amount of game place tactics, downloaded some awesome and fun filled variants as well as iltalized many of the house rules offered by membership. It was high time I actually involve myself. Usually I’m not a joiner. message boards tend to be something I get addicted to as I’m quite the social butterfly.

Now to get the gorging details out of the way… My name Is Sean Bailey. I’m a 28 year old Journalist by trade as well as an employee for the state of Utah Alcohol control division. I also am a Freemason and sit currently as Worshipful Master Of Orient Lodge No. 15 F&AM in Green River Utah. I’m married with 2 wonderful children of 6 and 8 years of age with one on the way :). Having two sons I’ve had the pleasure of sharing some of my own personal passions for military games. Of course that encompasses a wide variety of board games as well as miniature related gaming environments.

The most pleasuring factor is the education that I’m able to give them as they play… “Dad, is this real?” “Did this really happen” and of-course “Why did it happen?” Explaining the history of our world powers and the “How and Why” those powers ether where successful or outright failures. Has allowed them to be quite the little history buffs. Expanding out into other elements of knowledge… I’ve found that patience is also something they have learned from such games. my youngest boy over a period of a year has been able to sit though a game of A&A without bringing his legos to the table, or other distracting items. Perhaps this is a blessing, as in talking to other parents this is something unheard of for there children.

Again, thank you so much for offering this social space to allow me to briefly share this with you. I hope that in that cumming times I can actually en-gauge in some contribution to the community. Share some ideas and perhaps even get the creative juices flowing.

Warmest Re-guards and Happy Battles to all,

Sean R. Bailey

• Do you play A&A?

• At-least twice a week if not more… Along with the variants :)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

You are a godless cultist, who’s part of an organization who’s sole purpose is to take over the world via a secret social monopoly.

A person who later in life will likely become a shriner, and will wear the red fez, a hat which is symbol for the blood of executed Christians.

And after hiding in the darkness fo years, the frog has boiled, and you have decided to walk among us?!?!?!

You’re right! You’re Not a joiner! You are a usurper, sent from the devil to destroy us!

Your name might include “saint” but I know the truth.  It’s a a ruse.  The truth is you are a SERPENT!

• @saintseanzy:

“Why did it happen?”

…as if you don’t know.

CAREFUL Vance, he wants to engouge us, to get the “juices” flowing.

This message has cryptogram written all over it… I mean, who else conveniently introduces themselves, through a message full of conveniently placed misspellings of odd words, and numbers spread throughout the document.

Watch out for the “warmest” Rear-guards.

Expanding out into other elements of knowledge

WITCHCRAFT!

• @saintseanzy:

…iltalized many of the house rules… …the gorging details out of the way… …those powers ether where successful…  …cumming times I can actually en-gauge

Hmmm. This is very interesting, especially coming from Utah of all places.
    “Saint”, can you please define the following terms:
    iltalized
    gorging
    ether
    cumming
    en-gauge.

He’s in league with the Devil!

BURN HIM!!!

Whispers to Vance  Suddenly there are alot of new faces around here… like Ronnie Wat from Montana.  Sumthins got be dun.

• cumming soon….

Only one thing to do…

The Canadian Treatment.

• Sponsor

I suddenly feel compelled to fly to Utah, what is happening to me?

• Today I got all dressed up in my funeral suit and I went walking up to people on the street and saying stuff about Jesus to them, and then one of them slapped me across the face and snapped me out of it.  I’ve never had that happen before.

Could it be CIA mormon freema$on mind control?  Or just a coincidence?

RESIST!

It’s like the original episode of Star-Trek, where Captain Kirk didn’t even exist yet.

The other Captain is taken captive, and the aliens can read his mind, unless…  unless he focuses SOLELY on thoughts of PRIMAL RAGE, and KILLING.

DON’T LET THEM TAKE CONTROL OF YOU!

RA!

whispering

Also notice his LACK of response.  This has all been a TRAP, to expose his enemies here, we’ve been FOOLED!  We HAVE to Strike NOW!

• Yeah this whole thread is probably going into an NSA database of potential dissidents to be “reeducated” after the Wall street Masonic cabal completes their coup d’etat.  See you in the gulag.

• Sponsor

Why do free ma$on$ always need everyone to know who they are, I thought they were suppose to be a secret society.

• He seems like a spammer, but he has no website to promote so who knows.

• I think you just scared off the Mormon, good job guys  :roll:

@Gar: All I can say is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :lol: :lol: :lol: that was HIlarious! though I dont think he knew you were being sarcastic (if you were, cause im not even sure anymore)  :wink:

@Young:

Why do free ma$on$ always need everyone to know who they are, I thought they were suppose to be a secret society.

I’ve often wondered that myself

And dont worry, when we get to the Gulag I know what to do, I got stuck in a Chinese International airport for a week once so I have experience in that department, and NO I dont want to talk about it!  :-o

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m