Minor Threat's Alpha+3.9 (Global 1940) COMPLETE! Setup Charts

• Lazy?  How do you call the guy lazy after he just did all that work and was gracious enough to post it for everyone else to use.

Thank you Minor Threat.

• If you were smart enough to read in context (few humans seem capable) then you would understand just who i was calling lazy.

If they are one in the same then that is not my fault and i do not rescind.

BTW Minor i think these aids look really great, i only was pointing out the irony of you releasing them the same time 3.9 was released.

• @Uncrustable:

If you were smart enough to read in context (few humans seem capable)

Jerk.

• Customizer

These look AMAZING! Thanks dude

• @Uncrustable:

If you were smart enough to read in context (few humans seem capable) then you would understand just who i was calling lazy.

If they are one in the same then that is not my fault and i do not rescind.

BTW Minor i think these aids look really great, i only was pointing out the irony of you releasing them the same time 3.9 was released.

Yes he was calling me lazy.

And I agree with his observation, although I did find the changes eventually then couldnt be bothered posting about them other than to say, finding them was a chore.  Nevertheless thanks for assisting me.

• No problem lol

I do agree they should put on the front page of a new thread and sticky it, but it is still very recent and im sure they will sometime soon

• The final version of these Charts are uploaded. :)
    please verify that all information is correct before printing. (I revised these countless times before uploading for minimal errors, but i’m human too)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7hif1zhorbz89

• updated! check description

• Tank you Minor Threat these will be a welcome addition and make the game easier to set and play

• These do look really great

• These are awesome.  I printed them out on regular paper from my office color laser printer.  Looked great. Laminated and ready for game play on the 26th of Feb.

Thanks a bunch.

Doc

• Thanks so much for these, they are amazing!!!

• Fantastic job!  Thank you!

• new update,
    -2/13/2012 Fixed Japanese Battleship size (on the Units Reference Chart) to a much more consistent size.

its more of a cosmetic issue and does not affect gameplay.

Your welcome guys!  :-D
    there’s more to come in the future… :)

• Hey there,

I cant download Japan, it says the file is unavailable.  Could you fix it please?

Thanks for all your efforts.

• Hey General Chang,

It seems to be working now, could you give a try? if not i will re-upload. Sometimes the site takes time to render the file…

• Yep, got it :) Thanks very much again for all your hard work.

• '22 '16

You have Germany starting with 2 Tac bombers and 1 Strat bomber.  I thought it was 2 Strat bombers and 1 Tac bomber.  I could be wrong though, just want to be sure of the correct setup.  Fantastic work by the way!  These charts and aids are awesome.  Thanks for your hard work!

• Sponsor

@majikforce:

You have Germany starting with 2 Tac bombers and 1 Strat bomber.  I thought it was 2 Strat bombers and 1 Tac bomber.  I could be wrong though, just want to be sure of the correct setup.  Fantastic work by the way!  These charts and aids are awesome.  Thanks for your hard work!

Good observation, we will need that fixed.

Minor threat…. your contribution to our hobby is immeasurable, Thank you a thousand fold.

Now before I print mine, pretty please… with sugar on top, fix the dam German setup (lol).

• Ditto
          Tanks

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m