New Barbarossa game coming soon to HBG

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Tigerman has done it again! We are in the process of testing the new Barbarossa game that will be coming out soon at Historical Board Gaming. While I can’t release any details at this time, I can give everyone this sneak peak at the new map. Enjoy!
    432283_319408214762073_177778968924999_742482_1228664721_n.jpg

• '10

Looks very interesting. Looking forward to checking this one out.

• great looking map

• Customizer

I have a question. Forgive my ignorance, but what’s up with that “Battles Won” box in the upper right corner? What is it for?

• '14

@knp7765:

I have a question. Forgive my ignorance, but what’s up with that “Battles Won” box in the upper right corner? What is it for?

Thats a good question. The Battles won box, or now the “Victory Box” will be used to help determine combat initiative. Instead of determining this by strictly rolling a die, battles won during a previous turn added to a die roll will determine initiative. This is something I’ve thought about trying to implement in other games. This may or may not work, but we are going to start playtesting next week.

Tigerman77

• Hello Tiger,
    are you still working on this projekt?
    I 'm asking because i have the map on vinyl at home and whant to play it  :-D

• I like Eastern Front games and the map looks vast. Will there be political reasons/heavy losses or territorial losses for Germany’s allies to abandon aiding Germany?

• '10

Great looking Map!!!  Can’t wait for this one.

How goes the Playtest?

Jeremy

My portion of the testing is done. I know myself, Tigerman, and Coach are all pretty happy with where it is. Tiger is on vacation this week ('tis the season for that!) but we should see this coming out soon. I will be putting the rules into a more straightforward format in the coming weeks, but I’m sure Coach will have something to download in the meantime for those that purchase the map and want to get going right away. It is a very cool game!

• '10

@Variable:

My portion of the testing is done. I know myself, Tigerman, and Coach are all pretty happy with where it is. Tiger is on vacation this week ('tis the season for that!) but we should see this coming out soon. I will be putting the rules into a more straightforward format in the coming weeks, but I’m sure Coach will have something to download in the meantime for those that purchase the map and want to get going right away. It is a very cool game!

So the map can be purchased now?

Not just yet. Tigerman is on vacation this week. Final version should be available for purchase very soon. I will post an update as soon as it’s ready.

• '12

“Build” is misspelled in the Russian box.  Just in case it got missed and/or has not gone to print yet.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m