• Sponsor

@ghr2:

why they change some french units in paris to uk ones?

I guess they no longer liked the idea of removing all the UK Units from French territories after alpha+3.5. Looks more colorful this way, and they keep the historians happy.

• Move the French cruiser in 112 to 110.
    Move the UK cruiser in 112 to 111.
    Move the German cruiser and transport in 113 to 114.
    Add 1 UK mechanized infantry and 1 French infantry to United Kingdom.
    Add 1 UK infantry and 1 AA gun to Scotland.
    Change 1 French tank and 1 French artillery in France to equivalent UK units.
    Add 1 AA gun to India (total of 3 now)

Change the Soviet “Spread of Communism” NO to “3 IPCs for each original German, Italian, or pro-Axis neutral territory that the Soviet Union controls.”

I believe those are the finalized changes.

*Modified to reflect an additional revision

• '12

@Spendo02:

Move the French cruiser in 112 to 110.

Change the Soviet “Spread of Communism” NO to “3 IPCs for each original German, Italian, or pro-Axis neutral territory that the Soviet Union controls.”

I believe those are the finalized changes.

And add 1 AA gun to India, bringing the total to 3.  (from KH, later in the linked thread)

• Get out those parkas boys, I hear Moscow is cold this time of year…

• Wich version of G40 module is needed to open your file? I cannot open it…

However, this is not confirmed yet. It needs a oficial thread in LH site. Man, how I hate DLCs for phisical boardgames  :-P

• i cannot open it either. it only shows a white screen… :(

• It is the alpha +3 map so you need to have the GA3.gim folder unzipped and placed in your ABattlemap directory.  you can get it here:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=22555.0

By the way, I missed the pro-allies neutral flags on Eireland and Crete.

• Here are the ammendments to Alpha +3:

Move the French cruiser in 112 to 110.

Krieghund also wrote:

“I have reviewed the above changes with Larry, and they are now official as written. We’ve also added 1 AA gun to India, bringing the total there to 3.”

So there we have it!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

YAAAAY!

• OK, now it works. But I’m not very happy with this setup, 11 inf and a mayor IC for Berlin seems too much to me … probably gives advantage to Axis. And Germany has a minor IC at Ukranie as well  :-P

• Official Q&A

As this was a public playtest effort, there are two kinds of people: those who participated and those who shouldn’t complain about the results.

Thanks to all of those who participated!

• Can’t open it either…but the changes listed are all the changes, right?

• Sponsor

@Krieghund:

As this was a public playtest effort, there are two kinds of people: those who participated and those who shouldn’t complain about the results.

A rare show of emotion, I LOVE IT.

• So there will not be any more Alpha’s or setup changes in the future?  This is the final version which will be released in the second print?

• '10

@Young:

Incredible,
    +2=pro allies
    +3=pro allies
    +3.5=pro axis
    +3.9=pro allies

No experienced player will ever lose England again, and Germany’s only option seems to be a drive toward Moscow

Don’t you think it’s a bit early for that kind of statement ?

Since Russia can attack Germany as soon as UK falls, maybe we are going to see  more G4 Sealion with less than 13 transports…

• Sponsor

@Axisplaya:

@Young:

Incredible,
    +2=pro allies
    +3=pro allies
    +3.5=pro axis
    +3.9=pro allies

No experienced player will ever lose England again, and Germany’s only option seems to be a drive toward Moscow

Don’t you think it’s a bit early for that kind of statement ?

Since Russia can attack Germany as soon as UK falls, maybe we are going to see � more G4 Sealion with less than 13 transports…

Perhaps, but I’ve always had an extreme personality. If sealion is still on the table, it might be a round or two later, with more resources required, and more loses taken.

• @Krieghund:

Thanks to you and Larry to let the community help.

• Customizer

@Krieghund:

Lol.

But you are right.

There are 2 kinds of people:  those that will buy the next Axis & Allies game and those that won’t.

• Their are actually three kinds of people in the world… @#$%s, !&()s and aholes…

You know where im going with this if you’ve ever been fortunate enough to watch “Team America: World Police”

:lol:

• Sponsor

I try to use as many of my German units in the combat phase during G1. However, unless I attack Russia G1, I will be simply repositioning many of my valuable units in the non-combat phase giving myself a better setup for G2. I’m leaning toward a G1 Russian attack, but I would like to hear from those that play tested these changes and what their results were.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m