• Can’t open it either…but the changes listed are all the changes, right?

• Sponsor

@Krieghund:

As this was a public playtest effort, there are two kinds of people: those who participated and those who shouldn’t complain about the results.

Thanks to all of those who participated!

A rare show of emotion, I LOVE IT.

• So there will not be any more Alpha’s or setup changes in the future?  This is the final version which will be released in the second print?

• '10

@Young:

Incredible,
    +2=pro allies
    +3=pro allies
    +3.5=pro axis
    +3.9=pro allies

No experienced player will ever lose England again, and Germany’s only option seems to be a drive toward Moscow

Don’t you think it’s a bit early for that kind of statement ?

Since Russia can attack Germany as soon as UK falls, maybe we are going to see  more G4 Sealion with less than 13 transports…

• Sponsor

@Axisplaya:

@Young:

Incredible,
    +2=pro allies
    +3=pro allies
    +3.5=pro axis
    +3.9=pro allies

No experienced player will ever lose England again, and Germany’s only option seems to be a drive toward Moscow

Don’t you think it’s a bit early for that kind of statement ?

Since Russia can attack Germany as soon as UK falls, maybe we are going to see � more G4 Sealion with less than 13 transports…

Perhaps, but I’ve always had an extreme personality. If sealion is still on the table, it might be a round or two later, with more resources required, and more loses taken.

• @Krieghund:

As this was a public playtest effort, there are two kinds of people: those who participated and those who shouldn’t complain about the results.

Thanks to you and Larry to let the community help.

• Customizer

@Krieghund:

Lol.

But you are right.

There are 2 kinds of people:  those that will buy the next Axis & Allies game and those that won’t.

• Their are actually three kinds of people in the world… @#$%s, !&()s and aholes…

You know where im going with this if you’ve ever been fortunate enough to watch “Team America: World Police”

:lol:

• Sponsor

I try to use as many of my German units in the combat phase during G1. However, unless I attack Russia G1, I will be simply repositioning many of my valuable units in the non-combat phase giving myself a better setup for G2. I’m leaning toward a G1 Russian attack, but I would like to hear from those that play tested these changes and what their results were.

• Is it the final setup… Or is it not…
    Will there be a Alpha Final +1?  :wink: hehe

• Sponsor

@ErwinRommel:

Is it the final setup… Or is it not…
    Will there be a Alpha Final +1?  :wink: hehe

The answer to your question is always the same, it’s 99% final (the same answer two modifications ago). My suggestion is, when you see a second edition of global on your game store shelves, that’s when it will be 100% final.

• Customizer

i hope it is final enough that any future change can simply be done with a bid, just like all the other games……

• Krieghund did say it is final.

• Sponsor

After looking at the board for a couple of hours, 1 Strategic Bomber, 1 Fighter, and 1 Destroyer sounds like a good first round buy for Germany.

• I would argue 2 strats and a sub. Really bomb the hell outta london starting rd 2. and hope for bad aa dice.

• Wait do they get more land troops?

• @Veqryn:

i hope it is final enough that any future change can simply be done with a bid, just like all the other games……

TripleA G40 please!

• So the New Russian NO say each original German, Italian, and Pro-Axis.  Does that include the Italian Territories in Africa, and the ones with no IPC.  Hmmmm Originally this NO was just Europe centric–- did it just expand?

• Its not Europe specific

• If the Russians can get to North Africa, they deserve a bonus.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m