• Here’s the scenario:

2 Italian Trn in SZ98.  Each with 1 Inf/Art.

Can you unload 1 Inf in TJ and 1 Inf 2 Art in Syria?  Or do you have to unload all units from each Trn in a single territory?

• @Spendo02:

Here’s the scenario:

Can you unload 1 Inf in TJ and 1 Inf 2 Art in Syria?  Or do you have to unload all units from each Trn in a single territory?

All units from a single transport must be unloaded in the same territory and (unless they were on the transport at the start of the turn) also during the same phase.

• @kcdzim:

@Spendo02:

Here’s the scenario:

All units from a single transport must be unloaded in the same territory and (unless they were on the transport at the start of the turn) also during the same phase.

So if for example I have a transport with 1inf and 1aa and I attack a territory with 1inf, I can’t unload the AA during the non combat phase?

• Thats what I figured, but I don’t have the rulebook handy to check.  Thanks.

• Official Q&A

@kcdzim:

This statement is a little misleading.  While a unit that was on the transport at the start of the turn may be left on the transport when the other unit offloads, it may not offload in a different phase.  A transport may never offload in two different phases of the same turn.

@Noll:

So if for example I have a transport with 1inf and 1aa and I attack a territory with 1inf, I can’t unload the AA during the non combat phase?

No.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m