• @sgtwiltan:

Or Axes and Alloys

That’s probably also how “Axis and Allies” gets pronounced in Cockney English.

• Oh I got a good one.   :-D

Gulf war - a game of high adventure.
    Iraq invades some country I forget the name of and then America destroys Iraq.  The game lasts about 10 minutes and requires no skill on the part of either player, since America always wins.  But wait!  There’s more!  You can still buy the “classic” Gulf War 1991 game, but if you are a truly enfranchised Axis & Allies fan you should be very excited because this Fall they will be re-releasing the game as “Gulf War 2003 - The GLOBAL war on terror” which includes new sculpts for AA guns and takes approximately 10 years to play.  Still require no skill because this time America always loses.  The cover of both boxes have Saddam Hussein on them just like Fortress America.  The new game will come with little cardboard turds instead of the Factory pieces that came with Gulf War 1991 because some people thought the twin smokestacks looked too much like the WTC (that’s World Trade Center; not Wizards of the Coast).

• TripleA

AXIS & ALLIES EXPANSION SET

Personally, I think it’d be cool to have an expansion game with 4-5 (?) different boards, allowing for a group of smaller battles (each playable in less than two hours), but not creating tons of weird rules, as in Guadalcanal and D-Day. The battles could be between any powers, as WTC would not have to spend their precious, hard earned money on sculpts. It would, after all, be an expansion set, with the players using pieces from 1942 2nd Edition. All that would need to be provided is the maps, set-up charts, an IPC tracker board (?), and an instruction booklet. Battles could include Kursk, Stalingrad, or even sea battles!!!

Think about it. Shorter gameplay, more replay-ability, and with less in the box, a lower cost ($30-35?) and no worries about complaints that the pieces (such as IC’s) didn’t meet up to anyone’s high standards.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Just pump out unit packs for -Global-

Like pieces for the upgrades… or -Heavy Tanks-, -Panzer Grenadiers- etc…

or a STRATEGY GUIDE.

• Axis and Allies G14 starts right after Verdun

@Vance:

Oh I got a good one.   :-D Â

Gulf war - a game of high adventure.
    Iraq invades some country I forget the name of and then America destroys Iraq.  The game lasts about 10 minutes and requires no skill on the part of either player, since America always wins.  But wait!  There’s more!  You can still buy the “classic” Gulf War 1991 game, but if you are a truly enfranchised Axis & Allies fan you should be very excited because this Fall they will be re-releasing the game as “Gulf War 2003 - The GLOBAL war on terror” which includes new sculpts for AA guns and takes approximately 10 years to play.  Still require no skill because this time America always loses.  The cover of both boxes have Saddam Hussein on them just like Fortress America.  The new game will come with little cardboard turds instead of the Factory pieces that came with Gulf War 1991 because some people thought the twin smokestacks looked too much like the WTC (that’s World Trade Center; not Wizards of the Coast).Â

Simply EPIC!

Where do I pre-order :P

• @Yavid:

Market Garden

If I could only make the map…

• A fictional Axis invasion of America

Kinda like Fortress America, but with A&A rules

Germany and Japan VS. US and Canada

• @Vance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

FUNNY STUFF!!!  :mrgreen:

• Customizer

Axis & Allies: Operation Down Fall-The Invasion of Mainland Japan.

Japan and US must capture or hold certain Victory points on the map while both sides must keep morale high in a limited number of turns.

While the US has her arsenal of conventional weapons, Japan has hordes of Kamikazes, partisans, fortifications, and secret German designed weaponry.

Street Battle of Berlin…

Where you can -gain- tanks, guns, etc, just like the germans did… but watch out and make sure you don’t run out of FOOD before Ammunition!

• '12

A question for the HBG crew. Any idea when the next German set is due?

Soon, Sooner, and Soon.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@georgemak1:

A question for the HBG crew. Any idea when the next German set is due?

November

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m