• Hey all! I haven’t been posting much in the last few days…but that’s not what this post is for. I was arrested January 30th and linked to some previous “incidents”, which I will be sentenced for on July 17th. July 15th will probably be my last day on the boards for a little while. I’m not sure how much time I’m looking at, but it’s for some pretty serious crimes, so we’ll see!

Just lettin’ you all know :wink: I’m not too upset about this or anything, I’m actually looking forward to it. This IS my first offence, so yeah, I just wanna serve my sentence and move on with a respectable life. Good luck gaming all :)

This will be my 97th post I believe…so I get 3 more posts till 100. I’ll make my LAST post my 100th post 8) Now how cool is that

• Not really sure a “good luck” is appropiate here, but having been mixed up in some questionable activity involving the phone company in my youth :D I can understand. Keep your chin up.

• Post us a message from inside jail, now how cool is that? :P

Better yet….post us a message on the death penalty thread from inside jail!…. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• (99)

• 100th and final post!!! There we go! Sentencing is in 1 hour 50 mins and counting. Seeya on the outside… :wink:

• Sorry!
    I missed the excitement.
    How long are you in for?

I’m not really going to expect a reply…

• @Anonymous:

Sorry!
    I missed the excitement.
    How long are you in for?

I’m not really going to expect a reply…

Doh! That was me.

Hey, why does Guest become Aninymouse when quoted?

• Whoa! I’m not in jail! I was supposed to be sentenced Thursday, we got halfway done then the judge had to catch a train. So we moved the rest to Monday…Amazingly, I got 6 months house arrest, followed by 12 months probation! This is great news, we were all expecting jail time. Had a lot of family there…I’d say my mom and my ex gf cried the most :cry: !

So anyways, it appears you are stuck with me :wink: .

• Isn’t it funny that some people would freak out about your sentence, but you yourself are jumping with joy? ;) I hope you have learned a valuable lesson here, and that is to not get caught next time.

• What exactly did you do that you were expecting such a harsh sentence? I must’ve missed it earlier…. :-?

• @Deviant:Scripter:

What exactly did you do that you were expecting such a harsh sentence? I must’ve missed it earlier…. :-?

You’re right, I don’t think I’ve ever said on here what I did. I don’t have a problem talking about it or anything…just never mentioned it! lol if I were you guys I would’ve asked awhile ago, I’m always curious about stuff like that :wink: anyways, it was armed robbery. I had 12 charges in the beginning, but we made a deal and I was down to 6. (for an attempted robbery, and a robbery)…yes, I do realize how stupid this was, and it was VERY out of character for me. The judge saw that, he saw that rehabilitation wasn’t really an issue here. He had quite the dilemma! Because they were such serious crimes, of course jail was likely. But given the circumstances, he decided house arrest/probation would be more appropriate. Which I definitely appreciate/understand.

So in the beginning it was…
    2 counts of robbery
    1 count of attempted robbery
    3 counts of wearing a mask during the commission of a crime
    3 counts of possession of an imitation firearm with intent to commit a crime (it was a pellet handgun)
    3 counts of carrying a concealed weapon

The 4 charges for the first robbery were dropped, as well as the remaining concealed weapon charges. (this was in return for me pleading guilty to the other charges, which I planned on doing from the start) I’ve changed a LOT since the arrest; I assure you I’m completely done with that whole thing. I intend to just get this overwith and move on!

• Well, best of luck ctm.
    I’m of the school that everyone may ultimately be redeemed. Sounds like you figured that out a lot sooner than many other people.
    Regards.

• What are you people talking about?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@ctm:

Whoa!  I�m not in jail!  I was supposed to be sentenced Thursday, we got halfway done then the judge had to catch a train.  So we moved the rest to Monday�Amazingly, I got 6 months house arrest, followed by 12 months probation!  This is great news, we were all expecting jail time.  Had a lot of family there�I�d say my mom and my ex gf cried the most :cry: !

So anyways, it appears you are stuck with me :wink: .

So he DID post from Jail!

• @Imperious:

What are you people talking about?

couldn´t you just wait two more month a two less days so it would be a 10 yearer?? doh…lol double grin

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m