• I’m confused on a few things. When Larry made the changes from the original alpha 3 version, did he get rid of the Italian destroyer and transport off of the N. African coast? I have setup charts from here that doesn’t include those.

Also my friends are interpriting in the rules that the AA gun rule is one per plane per aa gun, or 3 per aa gun whichever is the lesser. So if you are attacking with 2 planes, and there are 3 aa guns you should roll 6 dice. 2 for each aa gun, or if you are attacking the same amount with 10 planes it is 9 rolls. I’m interpriting them as it is one per plane, or 3 per aa gun. So if you were attacking with 2 planes and defending with 3 aa guns, it would only be 2 dice. If you were attacking with 10 planes it would be 9.

Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks '34

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

So if you were attacking with 2 planes and defending with 3 aa guns, it would only be 2 dice. If you were attacking with 10 planes it would be 9.

This.

• That setup chart hasn’t been updated yet.  There are ships in SZ 96.  A transport and destroyer I believe.

• Ok thanks. I was just wondering because the setup charts that I got off of here didn’t have those. its a pitty they were really nice two. What was changed exactly if I might ask?

• This link provides the new setup changes, rule changes, and national objective changes:

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6149

• This really a joke now!

Alpha 3.5. You’ve got to be kidding me!

No one plays the same game anymore.

“Saving” this game has just about killed it.

You can’t play anyone, becz they don’t play the same rules as you do.

Just play OOB like our group does with a couple of tweaks.

Stop this idiocy!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

This really a joke now!

Alpha 3.5. You’ve got to be kidding me!

No one plays the same game anymore.

“Saving” this game has just about killed it.

You can’t play anyone, becz they don’t play the same rules as you do.

Just play OOB like our group does with a couple of tweaks.

Stop this idiocy!

Cry Havoc! And Let Slip the Dogs of War!

• That link just takes you to the Alpha 3 set-up. I can’t find anything new from that. What’s different about 3.5?

• 3.5 is just changes made to the original 3 setup. I was confused because I got cards from here saying that there was no italian destroyer and transport in 96 and I was just questioning if it had been removed. We have since marked those ships on our cards.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m