Fredericton N.B., AAM & WaS Tuesdays at Gamezilla

• '18 Customizer

Hello,

There is a regular Axis and Allies Mini’s and War at Sea meet every Tuesday evening at Gamezilla in Fredericton New Brunswick. We alternate between WaS and AAM. No registration necessary, just drop in.

Also we are looking for Axis and Allies Europe or Pacific players on Monday evenings for a private game. PM me if interested.

F_M

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Tell you what,

Next time you drive out to British Columbia on your way to work, let me know and we’ll get a game in!

• '18 Customizer

I got a buddy in Comox looking for someone to play AAM.

• HEY!  I am in Saint John and I have the global 1940 game.  Would you guys like to play global either in Fredericton or come to my place in Saint John?  I could also play a game of Europe or Pacific 1940 with you but I would need to brush up a lot if you are playing the original europe/pacific.  Definitely count me in though if you are looking for players.  I tried to find some in SJ but I couldn’t find anyone.

• Is this group still active?  Do you have any plans for Comunicon in February?  I’m thinking of running something if no one steps up.  I can do an AAM scenario.  I still don’t have much naval stuff.

Raymond Saulnier
    Saint John NB

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m