7 years

• i just wanted to say thank you guys for 7 years on this forum

it past pretty fast…

if anybody sees nscwich give him a greeting from me

he was an important part of the forum a long time ago…

i must say i am joyfull that this beautiful game and forum has evolved so much and that we are getting bigger and bigger each day 🙂

🙂 to djensen and moderators

and hoping we ll have a political forum restored in the time comes…

cheers and thank You 🙂

• I can be thankful too,
    It’s been maybe 8 or 9 yrs since I joined your Axis and Allies Forum.

• Wow!  7 years is a lot these days.  You were here when it was Revised - Pacific - Europe and you have seen the addition of BOTB, D-Day, Guadalcanal, AA50, AA42, AAP40 & AAE40 (AAG40 by inclusion).  I expect before it is over we will get a Battle of Kursk or Stalingrad, and the Fall of Berlin, but the global conflict is what the game is all about.  If I had a big chunk of money, I might set up a AA club with display cases all around the walls of the room with models of the WWII hardware.  It could even become a sort of museum.  In the main area there would be tables and chairs, a bit bigger than needed to play AAG40, with coasters for beverages and a dice tower at each table.  In a large side room you could just sit and order food like the 19th hole on a golf course, an another small side room would be used by a tournament organizer.  In the lobby I would have manaquins dressed in the various uniform of the officers and enlisted men including both theatres for the US and UK troops, and a couple pilots and seamen.

What a dream that would be …

Amon, I remember when you first came on. I had joined the previous year, I hadn’t become a mod, and we still had Political Discussion. I dreaded when you posted in Political discussions; if I disagreed with you, you were hard to rebut!

Merry Christmas man!

GG

• Although I can not put a year on my involvement with this site, I enjoy rerading all of your post. Thanks for friendships.

• truly one of the best sites of all time
    It is only going to get better

• @Guerrilla:

Amon, I remember when you first came on. I had joined the previous year, I hadn’t become a mod, and we still had Political Discussion. I dreaded when you posted in Political discussions; if I disagreed with you, you were hard to rebut!

Merry Christmas man!

GG

i was much younger than and much more zealous than now ehhe

i apologise for everything

but we need the PD forum back

its part of our lives

we ve been fasting for a very long  time ehhe too much xD

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Raise PD from the dead.

• What Dinosaur said    I need to win the lotto  24hr gaming  W.W.II movies playing on a wall or two  the wistle of falling bombs or the scream of the dive bomber  the compression of a 16 or 18 in. gun  I’m daydreaming again

Tanks you guys are the greatest!

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m