Article Submissions Revived

• Founder TripleA Admin

With the launch of the new site, I’m looking for content to publish on a regular basis. I will be contacting many of you who have posted here over the next several weeks. If you want to write an article for the site and have not posted here before, then contact me or leave a message here.

You will have two options:
    1. I can copy and paste your articles from here to the website.
    2. Set you up with an “Author” login for the website so that you can re-write and edit articles. For that, I’ll need an email address.

In both cases, I will be determining when each article will be scheduled to be published. I’d like at least 1 article per week so I don’t want to publish a bunch of stuff all at once. Any version of the game is acceptable. I’d like to focus on the newer games first but there are still people out there playing 2nd Edition so anything goes.

Suggestion: It would be nice for each strategy, within the first paragraph you identify the game and the powers or country it is applicable to.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Do articles about Axis and Allies have to strictly be from a strategic standpoint?  There are several topics I can think of, that would be helpful for alot of players, that aren’t game, or strategy specific.

Either way, I would like to make some submissions, I’ll assume the best option, will be for me to post the article in the forum here, and allow you to upload it to the site.

I’ll start work on some articles later today…

• Founder TripleA Admin

Tips and tactics are welcome as well.

• Logistics and how to go as many units from point A to point B would also be appreciated.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m