• The poll has been reset to decades. I didn’t put 10 and under because I would assume a 9 year old or under would A. not have an account or B. not be good enough to really matter. If you don’t mind voting again it would be cool to see a more precise counting

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

Ok, I put my number in. And in an other 5 months I would have been the first to put in 60 +  :-o

Since I bought the Global War 1939 map from HBG, I am going all the way buying everything HBG and FMG are making. I think I will put up for sale all my others A&A games, includind the Anniversary ed. to make up for all the items I bought and will buy in the future. I also have the Invasion of Italy map and plan to buy the Okinawa  and WWIII pdf ones. I am interested in the Solomon map only, so far.  :-)

I’ve been playing games for a ’ long ’ time, only interrupted by work. I used to own hundred of AH and SPI games but sold them all because I was the only one playing those games around here.   :-(

My profile on BGG : http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/spccbn

My games ( what’s left ) : http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/spccbn?own=1&subtype=boardgame&gallery=large&ff=1

Cheers

J.  8-)

PS Very interested by FMG convention, will see.

PPS Ok, just checked in and found out I wouldn’t have been the first one to put in 60 +  :wink:

• '10

Otahere, you should have added 60-70 and then 70+

• I wasn’t sure how many there would be…. I can though and reset the polls again.

• '17 '16 Customizer

I’m 48 and been playing A&A since I was in my teens. I have “Classic”, Pacific, Europe, D-Day & now Global (Pacific 1940 & Europe 1940). I mainly play w/ a close freind and my sons. So I guess that makes me one of the “old timers” on here.

• Customizer

BTW,

My older brother is 63 and he plays A&A with my Dad, 87 and I, 53.

“Tall Paul”

• Great poll, me and my friends were always wondering if we would be beaten by 12 year old posters on the blog, turns out aa.org is populated by vets!

We play this Great Game regularly and we are (4 of us) all in the age group 27-29.

Got into contact with AA Classic in college when I was 18 and have been playing ever since. From Classic, to revised, to AA50, to G40 (and scaling down to E40 again due to the impossible lenghth the f2f game has come to)

The guy who brought me into contact with the game was playing since he was 10 or so. Last time he played was in 2008 though, he really was bedazzled (and confused) by AA50.

Cheers!

• Customizer

My Dad, 87, is a WW2 veteran. We all started playing the old game of RISK back in the 60’s (when I was only a kid). The games would usually go on for the whole week-end before someone decided to “shake things up” and after an hour of dice rolling someone would win.

We got into the original A&A(now called classic) when it came out in the mid 80’s.
    We now play the 1940-Global version on a much enlarged map. We play OOB(w/addenda) rules because my Dad doesn’t want to change the rules every 6 months or so. Anyway, this is a GREAT GAME!

“Tall Paul”

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Tall:

BTW,

My older brother is 63 and he plays A&A with my Dad, 87 and I, 53.

“Tall Paul”

Man! That is so cool! I hope my boys & I are still playing if I make it to 87 yeas old! You’re a lucky fella Tall Paul to be able to hang w/ family and game like that.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m